The Return of the Overlord

3rd Person POV...

There standing in front of Felix was the Overlord himself,Felix looked at his and Lloyd's nemesis "so it is true,your back" Felix said which the Overlord chuckled evilly "where there is light their will always be shadow" The Overlord said. "So let me guess,your back to take over Ninjago,again?" Felix said "Ninjago is mine!" the Overlord said laughing evilly "you mean ours" Destro said which the Overlord chuckled evilly as he turned around to be facing Destro "ours? no Ninjago is mine and only mine!" The Overlord said "what do you mean?" Destro said "Lord Destro,your usefulness has come to a end" The Overlord said when suddenly Destro was stabbed in the chest by Balance Breaker,Destro looked at his once first in command "traitor" Destro weakly said "no,the Final Order never was yours,it was the Overlord's! Ninjago and the Universes Golden Master!" Balance Breaker said "but to achieve that you must die" Balance Breaker said pulling the sword from Destro's chest which Destro fell onto his knees. 

(Start at 0:20)

Both The Overlord and Balance Breaker chuckle evilly as Destro weakly looked over at Felix. "I-I'm sorry F-Felix,f-for e-everything" Destro said as his fist glowed sliver and gold "t-take b-back y-your e-energy,b-become w-whole a-again,b-brother" Destro said which the Overlord's eyes widened "no!" The Overlord shouted as all of Destro's energy left his body which his body disappeared as his cloak fell onto the ground as the energy floated into Felix who closed his eyes. Suddenly Felix's eyes opened to reveal sliver glowing ones as he floated up into the air as he looked down at the Overlord and Balance Breaker "farewell for now,Overlord" Felix said transforming into his dragon form.

He sent a sliver energy blast from his jaws at the ceiling causing the ceiling to collapse as Felix flew out into the throne room to see Phenex and a squad of Stormtroopers waiting for him,Felix landed on the ground still in his dragon form

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

He sent a sliver energy blast from his jaws at the ceiling causing the ceiling to collapse as Felix flew out into the throne room to see Phenex and a squad of Stormtroopers waiting for him,Felix landed on the ground still in his dragon form.

"Take him down!" Phenex shouted as the stormtroopers fired at him which Felix blocked their attacks with his wings as he sent a sliver energy blast from his jaws at the purple snake causing him to leap out of the way as the Stormtroopers were incinerated. Felix looked down at Phenex who had pulled out Felix's golden weapon "I think that belongs to me" Felix said as Phenex tried to stab Felix using the sword but it didn't even penetrate Felix's sliver scales which Phenex's  eyes widened as Felix punched the Anacondrai in the face grabbing his sword in the process. He transformed back into his human form as he ran into Destro's lab,their were several computer screens,vials and machines. Felix quickly ran over to one of the computers and searched for anything that would reveal what the Overlord and the Final Order's plan's were when suddenly Felix found something strange. "Why are they experimenting with Great Devourer and Wojira's DNA and combining it with Anacondrai DNA,wait a minute is that Cyrus's DNA? how did they get that?" Felix asked himself as he heard someone groaning. He walked over to the source to see a Venomari that looked like Acidicus was chained to the wall,the only difference between this Venomari and Acidicus is that his yellow eyes were slightly brighter and he wore a lab coat. 

Felix walked over and using his Anacondrai strength to break the chains that held the Venomari on the wall,The Venomari landed on the ground rubbing his wrists where the cuffs were "thanks" the Venomari said "your welcome,the names Felix" Felix sa...

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Felix walked over and using his Anacondrai strength to break the chains that held the Venomari on the wall,The Venomari landed on the ground rubbing his wrists where the cuffs were "thanks" the Venomari said "your welcome,the names Felix" Felix said "the name is Acid Verlice" Acid said "nice to meet you,now let's get out of here" Felix said as he summoned a portal as Acid looked over at the FLDSMDFR the very invention that his owner Lloyd Rhodes and Flint Lockwood had created. Acid suddenly had a serious expression on his face as he slithered over to the computer console as he deleted the plans for his owners machine before he grabbed a wrench and smashed the machine "sorry Flint and Lloyd" Acid said before he and Felix went throught the portal which closed leaving a imprint of the symbol for balance.

 Acid suddenly had a serious expression on his face as he slithered over to the computer console as he deleted the plans for his owners machine before he grabbed a wrench and smashed the machine "sorry Flint and Lloyd" Acid said before he and Feli...

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

The Master of Balance had Returned