Finding the reindeer

Bucky Jr POV...

We were in Polaris's car as Polaris drove around the city listening to the Police radar while Frosty was calling out the reindeer's names. Then "to base,we have reports of,reindeer heading into main street,high council in the New Republic are sending in UGF soldiers to investigate" the officer on the radio said "we have to get to the reindeer before the UGF does,step on it" I said which Polaris sped off down the street.

Time Skip...   

We sped down the road when Frosty patted Polaris's shoulder "slow down" Frosty said which Polaris slowed down as Frosty opened the sun roof "now let's see if we can find Santa's reindeer,Comet! Dasher! Donner!" Frosty shouted as we drove past another street when suddenly I spotted the reindeer going into a nearby alleyway. "I saw them! back in that alleyway!" I shouted as Polaris stopped the car as Frosty climbed out of the car as he saw the reindeer disappear into the alleyway "Dancer! Blitzen! get over here!" Frosty shouted "um...guys?" Char asked which I soon spotted several UGF vehicles driving towards us. I and the others climbed out of the car as Frosty slithered over "Bucky,Esther,come here" Frosty said which I and Esther rushed over "you two get the reindeer and take this" Frosty said handing me the golden ball. "It will lead you to the sack and to the Matrix,it will help you figure out what to do" Frosty said which I nod before me and Esther ran over to the alleyway that Comet and the other reindeer ran into.