The Reindeer

3rd Person POV...

Both Bucky Jr and Esther walked down the street "Dasher? Comet? Blitzen? where are you guys?" Esther shouted when they heard sleigh bells. They soon spotted the reindeer standing in a nearby dead end alleyway,the reindeer that was in front of the ground backed away from them clearly scared of them. "Hey,hey,it's okay" Esther said approaching the reindeer that had backed away,Bucky Jr soon pulled out some candy canes from his pocket and handed one over to Esther who unwrapped it. She then showed it to the reindeer who backed away still scared "it's okay,it's just a candy cane" Esther said as Bucky Jr pulled out another candy cane and walked up to another reindeer as Esther managed to get the reindeer to eat the candy cane before she began to pet it as the reindeer purred. "It's okay,we are part of the good guys" Esther said as she ran her hand along the reindeer's furry side "and you are?" Esther said as she saw a name tag which said "Dasher". "Wow! your Dasher! one of the lead reindeer! wow!" Esther said as Bucky Jr found out that his reindeer was Comet (my personal favorite). "Frosty is really worried about you guys,can we take you to him?" Esther asked which both Dasher and Comet layed down on the ground "whoa" Esther said as she and Bucky Jr climbed onto the reindeer which they soon stood up before they ran along with the other reindeer.