The Overlord

3rd Person POV...

Phenex Chumsworth and General Cryptor walked into the throne room where the Overlord was sitting in Destro's throne as Balance Breaker stood next to him as both Cryptor and Phenex kneeled before the Overlord. "How long until my mech is finished" The Overlord said "almost completed my lord" Cryptor said as the Overlord looked over at Phenex. "I'm very disappointed with you Phenex Chumsworth,you failed to kidnap Pythor's daughter,kill Aspheera,failed to stop the escaping prisoners and worse of all failed to stop Felix Barnes from escaping!" The Overlord shouted. "M-My Lord I...I..." Phenex started to say "silence!" the Overlord shouted "I will give you a second chance,but you don't deserve those royal purple scales" The Overlord said sending a energy blast at the purple snake hitting him. It didn't hurt but he started shedding his skin to reveal that his purple scales had turned into white scales,Phenex looked just like when Pythor was the mysterious stranger all those years ago.

  "Now,you and General Cryptor will go to the outpost that is nearby the place that the ninja call Twitchy Tim's gas station and retrieve the special cargo and bring it here,don't fail me" the Overlord said which both Cryptor and Phenex bowed befo...

  "Now,you and General Cryptor will go to the outpost that is nearby the place that the ninja call Twitchy Tim's gas station and retrieve the special cargo and bring it here,don't fail me" the Overlord said which both Cryptor and Phenex bowed before they left the throne room.