Sir Pentious

3rd Person POV...

Esther looked up at the demon snake who looked down at her with his red glowing eyes "what's the matter? snake got your tongue?" Sir Pentious asked hissing "are you with the Final Order?" Esther asked. "The Final Order? haha!" Sir Pentious said chuckling "my dear,you always think that anyone you meet is either on your side or your enemies,but I'm on my own side along with my brother and my trusted friend Steel Prime" Sir Pentious said as he looked at her. "Now who are you,little girl?" Sir Pentious asked "Esther Brookstone,daughter of both the Queen of Shintaro and the earth ninja" Esther said "so you are a descendant of one of the mighty ninja,hmm,Ajar" Sir Pentious said as a Blue serpentine slithered over. "Yes,sir?" Ajar asked "take our guest to the others,to get ready for the arena" Sir Pentious said which Ajar nodded before he led Esther down the hallway.

Time Skip... 

Esther was pushed into a small chamber that looked like a small cell "hello?" I asked as she saw three silhouettes in the corner of the room "who's there?" Esther asked when suddenly a light turned on to reveal some familiar faces to her. Boost,Tech and Wrecker "Wrecker!" Esther shouted in joy as Wrecker chuckled "now that is a sight!" Wrecker said before they hugged each other. "I thought you two were dead,Crosshair said you two were killed in a ambush" Esther said as she looked over at Tech. "We didn't get killed in that ambush,we merely separated from the others and found by Mandalorians and Sir Pentious" Tech explained. "Why did he capture you guys?" Esther asked "he said to test our skills or something" Wrecker said "by my caluations,he wants to see if we are good enough to fight against the Final Order" Tech said "what makes you think that?" Esther asked "I believe that that Sir Pentious isn't evil,he's just trying to protect something" Tech said "maybe" Esther said when she felt something nuzzle her hand which she looked down to see it was a familiar Lurca hound which Esther recognized to be Batcher,Omega's new pet.

 "Why did he capture you guys?" Esther asked "he said to test our skills or something" Wrecker said "by my caluations,he wants to see if we are good enough to fight against the Final Order" Tech said "what makes you think that?" Esther asked "I be...

"Batcher!" Esther said as she hugged the hound who licked her cheek when suddenly a Mandalorian walked in to reveal it was Pre Vizsla along with two other Death Watch Members. "In the arena,you will face against several deadly creatures" Pre said as a Mandalorian dragged a metal crate over. "But of course you will need weapons" Pre said as the opened it to reveal several blasters,Wrecker picked up a DC-17M while Boost grabbed a DC-15A and Tech grabbed a DC-17 pistol. But for Esther,picking the right weapon was hard to find when she suddenly heard this weird whistling noise as she grabbed a long cylinder to reveal it was a lightsaber! "Ah,you found Jedi Master Sifo-Dyas lightsaber,sadly it won't do you much good with out a kyber crystal" Pre said as Esther heard that whistling again as she reached into her pocket and pulled out the yellow glowing crystal from the starsaber,she looked at the crystal as the whistling got louder as the crystal glows brighter.