The Sky Folk and the Monster

At Ninjago High School...

3rd Person POV...

Raya Brookstone walked inside the school along with Charlie,Negan,Wanda,Ria,Derek,Eno,Rosita and Arcturus,Raya did notice that both her sister Esther and Bucky Jr weren't there. "Hey Negan,have you seen Esther and Bucky Jr?" Raya asked "I have no idea" Negan said as they were gonna walk to their homeroom when they saw Daniel and the other ROAR members surrounding Randall. "What are they doing?" Rosita asked when one of Daniel's goons punched Randall in the face as the other ROAR members joined in. Raya watched as Daniel grabbed Randall by the neck choking him "this is what you get for falling in love with one of the ninja's children!" Daniel said as he squeezed Randall's neck. "Hey! let him go!" A voice shouted from behind the bullies,Daniel turned around along with his goons to see Raya standing there with a angry expression on her face "or what?" Daniel said as Negan and the others stepped next to Raya "or we will have to fight you" Negan said as Raya stared at Daniel "oh,I would love to see that"Daniel said looking straight Raya. "Okay,break it up! break it up!" a voice shouted as Xavier Chumsworth slithered over wearing his suit.

 "Daniel,you and the rest of you will serve three weeks of detention,now beat it!" Xavier shouted which Daniel and his goons soon walked away before Xavier slithered back to his office

 "Daniel,you and the rest of you will serve three weeks of detention,now beat it!" Xavier shouted which Daniel and his goons soon walked away before Xavier slithered back to his office. Raya walked over to Randall who was still on the ground hurt. Raya gently helped him up "t-thanks" Randall said "of course!" Raya said as they both looked at each other frozen when suddenly to everyone's surprise the two kissed!