Chapter 5: One time Model

Dominic quickly grabbed her hand pulled it away from his bulge. He was about to yell at her but remembered, they are still in an interview.

He smiled at the camera, "Excuse me" he said lightly and draw his lips close to her ear.

"What do you think you're doing?" He whispered.

"Isn't it right for a woman to know the size of her husband cock? I was just doing what I think it's necessary" she whispered then look down at his trouser. "I must say. The little monster is quite sensitive" she added.

Dominic look down at his trouser and his eyes widened.

He's hard!!

He try composing himself and sat up.

Chantel smirked knowingly.

After the interview, Chantel left the place. Dominic followed, he grab her hand and pin her against the wall.

"What the fuck was that?" He shot a deadly glare at her but she didn't flinch.

"What are you talking about?" She asked back.

"I'm talking about the rubbish you spurted out there and your action. Didn't I told you I don't like being touch?" He asked she holding her hand.

Chantel raised her brow, her eyes turned cold as she glanced down the hand holding hers.

Before he could process what's going on, Chantel knee him on his groin. Dominic eyes rolled as his hand went in between his leg.

Enzo eyes widened. "B...bo..ss" he stuttered looking back and forth.

"You're not the only one who doesn't like being touch" Chantel said calmly before walking away swaying her Large seductive hips.

Dominic held the wall for support. What have he gotten himself into?

"Boss, are you okay?" Enzo asked trying to hold his shoulder.

"No dumbass.. fuck" He cursed. She hit him pretty hard there.

Getting outside the building, Chantel entered her car.

"Master requested for you to come home immediately after the interview" The driver informed. Chantel let out a deep sigh. Her dad is sure desperate about this wedding. She had been under a strong surveillance just to make sure she did not escape.

They got to the mansion, Chantel spot her father talking with a professional woman.

"Hello Chantel, this Esther, your stylist. Your wedding is in two days.. you need to look gorgeous" her father said.

Chantel scoffed watching him leave.

"Shall we miss?" Esther smiled brightly.

***

[PRIVATE.. RESTURANT]

"Is everything alright?" Laila asked Maltida.

"What?" Maltida asked snapping out of her deep thought.

"You're awfully quiet" she said.

"I.. I uhm.. fine.. I just have a fever" She replied.

"Is something bothering you.. if yes then let's fix it" Chantel said.

"No, I'm feeling sick that's all" she replied.

"How did your wedding preparation go?" Laila asked.

"I left" Chantel replied.

"Left?"

"I sneak out.. the stylist must be looking for me" she shrugged.

"Girl your wedding.."