Chapter 77: Caught

Avery held his collar and slam her lips on his.
___

Lucas let out a low groan as her lips met his, and he immediately responded to her kiss. Their tongues found each other as they explored the inside of each other's mouths. The only sound that could be heard was the soft smacking of their lips as they kissed. Lucas felt a sense of urgency as they kissed, a need to get closer, to have more. He pulled her closer to him, pressing his body against hers.

He traced his hand down to her thighs and lift her up, placing her gently on the table behind her. Avery wrap her arms around him as the kiss drives her crazy. Her body ignited just at the intense moment.

Lucas broke the kiss after a long while and Avery whimpered a little. Their face inches from each other and their breath hitting each other's face.

"We still have time" Lucas said and Avery nodded lightly. "I'll be sleeping in the mansion" he said and made to leave but Avery held him back.

"Stay with me" She said and Lucas look back at her. "The couch is enough to fit both of us"

They both laid on the couch while facing each other, they eyes interlocked as they both have their thought running through their head.

"Stop" Avery suddenly spoke catching Lucas by surprise. He frowned not getting what she meant.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"Stop doing that" she stated giving him a light glare.

"I'm not doing anything" Lucas said.

"Well part of you is doing something" Avery said. It took a while before Lucas could finally guess what she meant. He slowly look down to his bulge which was hard already before looking back up to her again.

"Sorry" he said awkwardly and chuckled. "I can't control it"

"Yeah" Avery chuckled. "Let me turn around then" she said and shifted to face the other side.

Lucas sucked in his breath and his eyes widened as fuck. He cleared his throat before speaking. "This is making it worse" they both burst out into laughter and and Avery turn to face him again.

"Sorry" she muttered.

"It's fine, I can take it" he whispered. The woman placed her head on his arm and the room turn silent again, as they listen to each other heartbeats.

"Goodnight" Avery whispered.

"Goodnight" Lucas replied and pat her hair gently. Just like that Avery drifted off to sleep. She plan to wake up as early as possible and leave before getting caught, just like what she did the other day.

The sun rose up waking everyone in the city. Lucas and Avery laid on Lucas chest as they continue sleeping on the couch.

"Oh my Gawd!" Someone exclaimed in the room and Avery's eyes flew opened. She look up and found Luxury staring at them in shock.

"Ahhhh" Avery exclaimed and pushed Lucas off the couch. His butt collide with the floor and he groan out. Opening his eyes, he found Luxury too but didn't care.

"It's not what you think" Avery stuttered.

"Ahhh!!" Luxury screamed out excitingly. "You guys are couples now?"

"No!! We are not, I swear. It's not what you think" Avery said.

"Don't lie to me. My brother never allow any woman in here not to talk of letting her sleep in here. You must be special to him.." Luxury said.

Avery mouth hanged in the air not knowing what to say.

"She couldn't leave because of the rain, stop making her feel uncomfortable Luxury" Lucas said.

"But you could have sleep in the mansion and she could sleep here.. but you guys were sleeping on each other which means you guys are together" Luxury said.

"Oh no, we're not!" Avery exclaimed and both of them looked at her. "He's not my type" she swallowed, wondering if she meant it. She could feel herself sweating already.

"What?!" Lucas exclaimed. "We kissed last night"

Luxury jaw practically dropped on the floor while Avery eyes widened as fuck. Why is this man trying to do?

The door opened and Grandpa Xander walked into the room. "What is going on?" Came his old voice.

Avery quickly covered her face with the couch pillow but Grandpa Xander spot her already.

"Mrs Winfrey?" The old man called and Avery bite down her lips hard before removing the pillow off her face slowly. An awkward smile graced her lips as her eyes met with the old man.

"Morning" she muttered.

Moments later, Avery was being served breakfast by Mrs Xander, she has the brightest smile on her face. The fact that her cold grandson finally got his cold heart melted by a woman bought joy into her.

"You really don't have to, cus I have a somethings to do at work" Avery said.

"Lucas said you guys don't have much to do today so eat before leaving granddaughter" Mrs Xander said and went to sit. They are calling her granddaughter now? This is so awkward for her.

Lucas stopped eating and grab the vegetable on the table and served Avery. Her heart swell for it but she blushed hard when she noticed others staring.

"Ugh! You've never for once served me vegetables while eating, I'm Jealous" Luxury raised her brow. "anyway, I'm glad you two are together"

"We're not..."

"Do you want me to kiss you before them?" Lucas asked and Avery choked on her food then cough hard.

"You should go easy with your teasing" Luxury hit Lucas lightly on the elbow lightly.

Lucas grabbed the water and gave it to Avery in which she gulp on one goal.

'I'm gonna kill you' she mouthed.

'My pleasure' Lucas mouthed too.

"So when are two getting married?" Grandpa Xander asked. Lucas and Avery choked at the same time. They both drank water.

"Grandpa? You can't just jump into that like that" Lucas said.

"But I want to see my great grandsons and daughter" Grandpa said.

"You should be patient hmm? You should'nt scare her with your request" Lucas replied.

"Oh dear" Grandma Xander muttered while shaking her head as she watch her husband and her grandson argue, they are always like this. She then turn her head to Avery. "It's alright dear, you don't have to worry about them. Just eat your food"

Avery gave off a small smile before eating.
____

In the cold, dark street, Trevor came down from his car and walked to a corner where a guy on all black was waiting for him.

"Hey, I thought you won't show up" The guy said as he let out a thick smoke from his lips.

Without replying, Trevor pulled out an envelope and gave it him. "Here is you upfront payment, you'll be paid once the job is done"

The guy check out the envelope and confirm the cash in it then nodded. "Right, okay" he muttered.

"Make sure your work is smooth. I can't permit any mistake from you" Trevor said.

"Consider the work done" The guy said.

Trevor nodded and went back to his car and sit in it. "It's done mom, but don't you think this is moving a little bit far?"

"No" Yasmine who was in the car spoke. "That bitch think I can't do anything"

Yasmine has this victory smile on her face. Finally she has the chance to make Chantel pay bit by bit.

"Calton is sure doom" She muttered.