Chapter 49: Voice

Oh my Gosh!...

I'm so shock..

I think my heart just skipped numerous beats at the same time...

She's President Dominic's Wife?..

Oh no! I never thought she is his wife, gosh Chantel is beautiful, I'm thinking there is a misunderstanding about her age...

I feel like I'm the old woman comparing my dress to hers, she is just too perfect. I'm Jealous...

Dominic broke the kiss then stare down at her eyes.

"You look beautiful" He said in his deep voice causing Chantel to chuckled.

"What a surprise President Dom, you really did a good job" She whispered.

"I can't miss your shoot. Beside, I wanna make them know how important you are" He said. Chantel's heart skip a beat hearing his words.

Danica bit her lips staring at them.

"Awwn, they look so cute together" Barbie squealed lightly beside Danica. She turn her head to Danica.

"Come to think of it. Where's President Austin, I thought you said he is in France too. Is he not coming?" Barbie asked.

Danica sighed before turning to leave. Getting to a quiet corner, she pulled out her phone to call Austin. He promised to see her today but she haven't seen him since morning.

"Hey honey" Austin answered.

"Are you not coming? I thought you'll be here" Danica said.

"Babe, I uhm.. honestly something came up but I'll come there for sure. I won't miss your shoot" Austin said.

Though Danica heard what she wanted to hear, she still feel down. Austin had been too busy.

The shoot started after some minutes, the model can't help but get distracted by Dominic's presence. They make a long face remembering that fact that he is married.

..Scoffed... Chantel is sure lucky..

"Enzo said Hi" Dominic said to Rana. She looked at him and swallowed with a paled face. The truth is, she thought Enzo was coming with Dominic.

"Right" Rana replied awkwardly. She smiled a little.

"Bravo!" The director exclaimed as Chantel changed to another style.

"Wow she's good. She is an A grade model to me" Barbie said.

"Yeah right" Danica scoffed.

"Why do you dislike her?" Barbie asked.

"Who? me? I do not dislike her"

"Your stare says it all. Beside, you spread rumors about her" Barbie reminded.

"Whatever" Danica rolled her eyes and walked towards the director. It was her turn.

Yeah.. she was extremely good. Her style, jaw and beauty can not be ignored, but she tried to show off before Chantel.. but Chantel was leaving.

"Where are you going?" She asked Chantel.

"Going out to chill with my husband" Chantel replied calmly and left the place.

Danica looked at Harper. "is she permitted to leave?" She asked.

"Yes madam" Harper replied.

'Fuck her' Danica thought to herself.
_____

(NEW YORK)

At the police station, Ryan sat around the corner. His face and body was filled with bruise resulted from the bully he got from his cell mates.