Chapter 56: Without lifting a finger

Susan screamed as she watch the news. Her plan failed again? She had spent a fortune in order to hack Chantel's car. Just when she thought Chantel would be out of the way and she can have Dominic, everything twisted in a way she couldn't imagine.

She watch Chantel received her award with a lovely smile in her face enough to make her blood boil. Dominic on the other hand was the one who took the hit instead and he had survive.

"Fuck!!" She grab her phone and make a call.

"That wasn't my target!!" She yelled when the person on the other side picked.

"We did what you asked us to do. We hacked the car on the day you wanted.."

"I know but she wasn't the one in it. You could have waited for her to be in the car!" Susan yelled.

"Don't fucking yell at me. We did what you asked at the time and date you had given us. If you are not contented with it, then go fuck yourself!" The person spat.

"What the.." Susan made to speak but the call ended. She yelled and clinch her fist tight.

Sitting on her couch she sweep her hair backward. "What do I do now?" She muttered.

Another news popped up and her eyes widened.

She was wanted!!

And her best friend betrayed her!!

Susan sprang up from her seat as she watch Danica taking interviews. She was telling the media she was behind the accident!

She was wanted! Her picture was everywhere and the police was looking for her.

"How dare her" Susan said those with gritted teeth.

A loud knock jolt her up from her wild thought and she look at the door.

"Is anyone home?" A voice sounded.

She wasn't expecting any visitors, that must be the police. She grab her jacket and jumped down the window. Fortunately for her, there was no one watching her.

Her door opened and two cops walked in. Seeing the house was empty, they informed the others.

Susan became a wanted criminal!

It's all Chantel's fault. Dominic would have accepted her back with Avis if Chantel is isn't in the picture. They should be in love right now receiving each other's warmth. Her brother was sent to Jail, her father is no where to be found. She knew Dominic was behind it but he did that with only one reason..

Chantel!..

That woman stole everything from her. Her existence irritates her. She is going to kill her with her bare hands.

Susan covered her hair with a hoodie and entered her car.

****

(HOSPITAL)

"The police didn't find her" Rana said as she stared at her phone.

Chantel was busy wiping Dominic's face with a wet cloth. He is still unconscious and it has been up to 24 hours already.

"I never wanted the police to get her anyway" Chantel said lightly.

"Huh? Her out there is gonna be risky. I'm sure she is currently finding a way to get you" Rana said.

"I know... And I'm going to use it against her" Chantel said and drop the wet cloth. She move closer to Dominic and kissed his forehead. "Wake up soon hubby? I miss you" She muttered playing with her hair.

The door opened and Enzo walked in. He was breathing hard, it seems he had rush his way here.

His eyes was on Dominic. This would be the first time he'll see him like this and his heart break into a million pieces.