Chapter 51: Couples show

In a dark room, Harrison woke up when the light in the room turn on. He actually pass out when the lady behind him hit his head with a gun.

"You're awake"

He look up just to see Steven staring at him. It wasn't a friendly look but the one with hatred.

"How could you?" Harrison asked.

Steven chuckled hearing this question. "How could I? I should be the one asking you that question"

"Your son sent my only son into prison. Do you know how badly that spoiled my name?" Harrison asked.

"Your son was the one who tried to kill someone. He should be punished by the law. Dominic only did what is right..."

"But we are friends Steven, we've been together right from our childhood!" Harrison almost raised his voice.

"Friends do have limit! You tried to hurt my son for doing the right thing and I'm not going to sit and watch even if you're my brother" Steven said lightly.

"Tssk.. then why am I here huh? You should have taken me to the police instead"

"You're here because my son wants to see you. I'm just here to say my last goodbye Harrison. Thanks for the great and awful time" Steven stood and walk out of the room. He spot Dominic resting his back on the wall with a blank look on his face.

"I'm done son" He said tapping Dominic's shoulder lightly.

Without replying Dominic walked into the room. He shoved one hand into his pocket and grab a chair to sit with the other.

"I never knew I'll be outsmarted by a kid like you. You're all grown up. I'm pretty impressed" Harrison said lightly.

"Does that mean you are giving up now?" Dominic asked.

"Man like us never gives up. Don't just give me a chance Dominic cus I'll kill you" Harrison said.

Dominic lean down closely. "I'll see you try"

"Why are you keeping me here?" Harrison asked.

"I need to confirm something from you, then maybe I'll consider trying to help your son lower his sentence" Dominic said and he frowned.

"You can do that?" Harrison asked.

"I gat people, but that's if you cooperate" Dominic smirked.

"What do you wanna know?" Harrison asked.

"What happened to Juliana?" Dominic asked.

***

Susan pulled her hair hard as she read the news. Her brother was arrested and her father is nowhere to be found? She knew Dominic is behind this.

"Fuck!" She yelled punching the wall hard.

She grab her phone and make a call.

"How is it going? I'm getting impatient!!" She yelled over the phone.

"Calm down woman, we are still working on it. It will be ready soon" A voice sounded.

"You better be quick cus I cant just sit my ass around here and do nothing. Those assholes keep making my life miserable!!" She yelled then cut the phone.

She undressed herself and went under the shower to cool her nerves.
___

(HOSPITAL)

Enzo sat on the hospital bed. His back and arm was wrapped with bandages.

"You're alright? I heard what happened from Chantel" Rana's voice sounded over the phone. He was on a call with Rana.

"I'm fine, I'm the strongest man in the world you know" Enzo said.