Chapter 36: Confession

HOSPITAL)

"Thank you doc" Enzo said to the doctor before walking towards the short lady wearing a big top, baggy trouser and a cap covering her short hair. He smiled at her dressing, why does she love dressing like this.

"Hey, uh, let me take you home" He said to her.

"Home? I haven't eaten since morning" Rana shrugged.

"Huh? What do you mean? Who ate those pizza and juice I gave to you?" Enzo frowned.

"Oh right. I have them to a girl staring at me when I was about to eat. She seems hungry so I kinda gave it to her" Rana said awkwardly.

"What? Are being serious right now? The doctor asked you not to skip any meal of the day so as for your wound to heal fast. And this is.." he stopped and check his wrist watch. "It's 11 O'Clock already!" He snapped surprising her.

"She was hungry so I gave it to her.."

"Rana, you could have called me and I would have bought another one. Why can't you just take care of yourself. What if something went wrong?" He asked.

"I'm sorry" She apologize blinking severally at the way this guy is scolding him. This would be the first time he'll mention her name.

"Get in to the car. I'll take you somewhere to eat and this time I'm going to watch you eat every piece" he said opening the car.

Rana decided not to act stubborn and follow his orders.

***

(WINFREY MANSION)

"Give it back Wife" Dominic said to the woman across him with an amusing look on her face.

"C'mon demon, this is such a wonderful picture. Your face is so round and adorable. Gosh look at those lips and cute eyes" Chantel said staring at Dominic's childhood picture on his phone.

Dominic made to go grab her but she move to the other side of the couch.

"Chantel" Dominic sighed. He can't believe he is chasing this woman around the living room.

Sofia who went to get fruit juice for them stopped and watch the scene.

"No, allow me to stare you. Gosh, you would have been more handsome and cute if you hadn't frown in this picture" Chantel chuckled.

"I frowned because I didn't want to take any pictures so now can I have my phone back?" He raised his brow.

"No" Chantel poke her tongue out.

"Great, you just earn yourself a big punishment" he smirked dipping his hand into his pocket.

"That's if you catch me" She chuckled.

Dominic face suddenly squeeze, he quickly hold his stomach and the couch for support. A light groan escape his lips as he seems to be in pain.

Chantel and Sofia face dropped.

"Dom" Chantel quickly run towards him and held his shoulder.

"Are you okay?" She asked but the man suddenly grab her waist to himself. He was pretending.

"I gat you" he smirked.

"Ah, cheater!" She hit his chest.

Sofia went to drop the drink on the table. "The drink is served young Master" she informed.

"Thanks" Dominic said still holding the woman trying to get away from him.

"Have anyone ever tell you how crazy and hot you are.. wife?" Dominic asked.

"Oh I get that a lot. You know they do say something else too" she smiled.

"What?"

"I'm good in Karate" immediately after her words, she swing her arm backward, but Dominic was fast enough to duck. He carried her and pinned her against the couch. Her hand was pinned above her head and her leg was kept in place.

It took Chantel a while before she realized what just happened.

"Same here" he chuckled.

"Damn you're fast, let me go" she wiggled but the man was so strong.

"Not so fast wife, you just made me run around the house like a little kid" he said.

"It was like an exercise"

"Oh really?"

"Ahh, my stomach" she squeeze her face with the aim of using his tricks.

"That won't work on me" he said.

"Fine, you won. Happy now?"

He lean down and kissed her briefly. Remembering something, Chantel asked. "Mr Marcus, what did you do to him?"

Dominic checked his wrist watch which reads 11:58am. "Watch" Grabbing the remote he turn on the news and pull her close.

The news headline made Chantel to open her lips wide.

THE PRESIDENT OF SILVER COMPANY, MR MARCUS EVAN DECIDED TO RETIRE. CONFESSING THE KIDNAPPING OF RANA CARTER.

The screen showed Mr Marcus. His hair was messy and his eyes were red, it seems he didn't sleep well.

"I did that just to prevent Chantel from showing up at the Galaxy show. I've been a bad president to her and I've misused my power in different ways...

Chantel blinked severally not believing Marcus could actually say those words. What did Dominic do to him.

She watch the police arrest Mr Marcus on the news.

I knew Mr Marcus isn't someone pure, what type of President would wish the downfall of his artist...

Chantel should leave the company, it's full of venom...

Chantel look up at Dominic and asked. "How did you do that?"

"I told him I'll kill him in the most painful way he could ever imagine if he doesn't confess his evil deeds to the media. 12pm is the deadline"

"You're such a demon" she shook her head in disbelief.

"And you are the demon's wife" he said looking directly into her eyes.

She bite her lips staring at the man who she knew not too long ago. If anyone tell her that this marriage will be this way then she would had argued. He had done thing she never thought he would do just for her sake. She feel lucky to have this man as her husband.

Everything about him pleases her and she want to be this way forever.

"Are you crying wife?" His question made her snap out if her thought. She didn't realize the tears that creep out at the corner of her eyes.

Dominic watch her sniffed once, a beautiful smile appeared in her face. The next words that came out of her lips made his heart skip a beat.

"I LOVE YOU DOM"