Chapter 26: A show

Let the show begin!

______

Dominic draw Chantel's waist closer possessively. Some lady fainted just because of the shock.

The most affected person was Yulia. The shock on her face was obvious. She instantly knew what Chantel was doing. She was indirectly telling everyone that...

... I'M NOT CHEATING ON MY HUSBAND...

They look so cute together...

I'm dying already, I can't breath!...

Chantel you look so beautiful tonight...

Who the hell released that fake news of her cheating, these couples look fantastic...

Could it be that President Dominic is the one kissing her in the photo?...

OMG!! This is romantic!..

Chantel smiled beautiful at the camera as the report snapped furiously at them.

Rana and Enzo who were behind them smiled brightly too as they also walked with the couples with ten bodyguards protecting them.

Yulia's grip on her glass of wine harden as she watch the couple step further into the hall with a smile on their face. They stole the spotlight... Her spotlight cause this function was meant for her.

One thing she observe was, Dominic is ten times better than Kyle.. maybe even more. She couldn't help but feel her envy getting provoked by the scene.

This man is dashingly handsome, one could could roughly guess how built his body is. His kissable lips are enough to drive one crazy. They called him the ruthless billionaire who doesn't give a fuck about anyone but this was different with Chantel...

"Chantel is sure lucky" Yulia's friend comment beside her. Yulia shot a glare at her and she kept quiet immediately. She look back at the couple and felt small instead..

Grabbing her phone she made to call Kyle.

"Where are you?!" She snapped immediately the call was picked.

"Calm down babe, I'm almost there already. Just give me five minutes" Kyle responded.

"Be here quick okay? I feel so lonely" Yulia said.

"Oh, Is Chantel there already?" Kyle asked over the phone.

Chantel!

Chantel!

Chantel!

Is everyone not tired of saying that damn name. "Why the fuck are you asking of her huh? Just get over here, I'm losing patient" she pouted like a kid.

The call ended and she look back at the couple. Taking a deep breath she left to go to the restroom.

Marcus took slow steps towards Dominic and Chantel.

The fact is, this is his first time meeting this man face to face. His hands were sweaty already. He knew Chantel was married to him but heard that it was just a business marriage and no strings attached.

He never thought this man would actually be so close to her.

Dominic watch this so called president of Silver company walk towards him and his wife. This man can be destroyed by him with just the snap of his finger.

If not Chantel that kept asking him not to.. then he would have destroyed the whole company before the sun rises.

"Pre..sident D..om..inic Win...Frey" Words came out hard from Marcus lips. Dominic aura is just to domineering. He is just like a king holding his Queen close to himself.