Chapter 47: Daft

"See you in France!" Chantel exclaimed raising her middle finger at Danica as she kept on walking.
______

Rana couldn't help but laughed lightly. They actually got the information last night when Chantel called the president himself, when she didn't receive any information. Danica have no idea Chantel have the president number.

Veronica gave Chantel a light bow as she walked into the plane. Danica board the plane, same with the other models. She spot Chantel sitting at the front.

"Where's Austin?" She asked Harper, she wants Chantel to remember the fact that she is the president wife.

"Uhm, Boss left for France earlier" Harper replied causing Danica to frown.

"What? And he didn't tell me?" She scoffed. "I.. I am.." Harper adjusted her glasses not knowing what to say. Sighing Danica went to sit. She pulled out her phone and call Austin.

"You left early and you didn't even think of telling me?" Danica asked immediately Austin pick the phone.

"Oh really? Says the person who refused to talk to me since last night. You refuse to give Chantel the guidelines latters Danica. Seriously why do you hate Chantel so much?" Came his cold voice. This would be the first time Austin would use such a tone to her.

"I..." She couldn't finish her word as the call cut. Holding her phone tight, her gaze went to Chantel who was busy making a call.

"I just got in, we'll take off soon" Chantel said to Dominic over the phone.

"Hm, I have a surprise for you" Dominic said.

"A surprise? Hm, President Dom, I'm really curious" Chantel smiled.

"I love you Wife" he said.

"I love you more" Chantel said cutting the call. Dominic drop his phone gently on his table, his eyes turn back cold as he raise his gaze to Enzo who was standing before him.

"What's the update?" Dominic asked.

"There is no strange move from him yet, our eyes is still on him" Enzo informed.

"Oliver?" Dominic asked. He is actually the one threatening Oliver since all these days. He wants to make him feel pressure before dealing with him.

"He is on a run, scared as hell" Enzo said and they both chuckled.

"Are you okay?" Dominic asked after a while of silence.

"Yeah, I am boss. Why do you ask?" Enzo asked. "You know how Harrison is. We sent his son to prison and I know he will definitely find a way to get me.."

"I know boss" Enzo cut in and sighed. "I'll be careful"

"I trust you Enzo, I just need you to know that whatever happens. I'll be there for you" Dominic said lightly while Enzo smiled.

"Thanks Boss" He nodded before leaving the office.

***

At the hospital Henry finally woke up. He have bandage wrapped around his back and arm.

"He will be discharged soon. Just make sure he takes his medicine" The doctor said to Katerina.