Final Chapter

"What are you doing?" Delphine asked shifting backward. Her face squeeze with confusion.

"What do you think huh?" Elsa smirked as she stepped close "I'm here to cut you into pieces bitch. Do you really think you can steal my happiness?" She chuckled.

"You do you really have to be this way? You are the one who lied to him to begin with. You made him think you are the one who he slept with. Well Elsa.. you can't change fate by acting like a slut" Delphine spoke, her face shows she wasn't afraid.

Elsa chuckled. "Why can't you be silent huh?"

"I can't.. my mouth is not for fashion but for the truth. You're becoming a monster Elsa, without knowing" Delphine said. "People like you find happiness in a wrong way, not caring if it hurts another"

"Just shut up!" Elsa yelled. "Fine, I pretended to be you.. so what?! You lost your chance and I grabbed it! I'm going to kill you today Delphine"

"Bravo" A voice sounded and a figure came out from a hiding place.

Chantel!

Elsa's eyes widened and the blood on her face dried up. How come she is here?

"This is quite interesting" Chantel smirked.

Elsa shifted backward but felt someone behind her. She turn her head only to see Avery glaring down at her. She subconsciously swing the dagger at Avery's face but the lady blocked it without stress and twisted her hand. The dagger fell and she Yelp. Avery sweep her feet off the ground and made her fall.

"Don't mess with Winfrey" Avery muttered with a smirk.
____

Meanwhile, back at the statnge building. Trevor held his gun tight as he point them towards Calton.

"What's this all about?" Calton asked tucking his hands into his pocket. His face shows he wasn't bothered and afraid, but Trevor thought he was just trying act cool.

"Winfrey family has been a pain in the ass. You all are monster pretending to be good people"

"You know I feel pity for you Trevor. All your life you mom had been driving shit into your head creating unnecessary hatred.."

Trevor made a click on his gun. "Careful with the way you speak.. tssk.. you're going to die anyway. I have the upper hand here"

All of a sudden, the men beside Trevor was hit hard sending them down to the floor. Before Trevor could react, he was hit too. He fell on the floor and look up. His eyes met with two figure.

Dominic and Lucas. They both had their hand tucked into their pocket. Of course all of these was a plan.

Trevor panicked on the floor, he raised his gun to shoot but Calton kicked it away. "Who have the upper hands now?" He smirked.

In the next moment, Trevor was pushed into a police car having reporters all over. His image was tranished within a few minutes. Thanks to Enzo who didn't fail to release the news.

Yasmine who saw the news began to Panic so hard. How come they failed. Maybe she was impatient. She began to pack her things with the help of her assistant but a knock sounded on her door.

She gave her assistant a look and he nodded. He grab a knife and went to open the door. Immediately that happened, the door was kicked open which sent the assistant down the floor.

Enzo stepped in with some cops, who immediately began to arrest them.

"You're under arrest for attempting murder and some indecent act. Remain silent or it will be use against you at the court of law" she look up and found Enzo smirking.