Chapter 41: Guilt

"Mess with me then I'll gladly return the favor to you in three folds" Chantel said coldly.

_______

Susan slowly lift her hand to her face to touch her lips. Bringing it down she saw little of her blood in her finger.

"How dare you!!" Mr Harrison stood from his spot to fire at her but Dominic stood behind Chantel and gave him a deadly glare.

...Touch my wife and you'll be dead...

Helen smiled secretly, she love the way Chantel handled Susan. No wonder she's treated like a queen in the modelling industry.

"Let's leave father" Susan finally said. Her eyes still on Chantel who still have this calm look on her face. Her eyes moved to Dominic. Those eyes that stared at her with love and care, are now staring at her with hate and disgust.

She slowly walked pass them with Avis and her father.

Mr Steven stood up to face his son.

"If you want to stay married to her then consider yourself as a stranger to me. That means you are no more the president of Sky cooperation. I'll find someone else to take the lead, you're not suitable" He spoke lightly and left too.

Helen stood up to face Chantel, the look on her face was blank so Chantel have no idea on what she was thinking.

A smile suddenly appeared on her lips.

"You did a good job. Please take of my son" Helen said. She exchanged a look with Dominic before leaving the house.

Chantel turn to look at Dominic. She look worried.

"Are you alright?" She asked lightly. Knowing that his father actually disowned him just because of her, broke her heart.

"Of course" Dominic raised his hand to hold her cheek.

"You're sure?" She asked again.

"If you're worried about my father disowning me then you shouldn't. I already disowned him the moment he asked me to divorce you" He said.

"T..the company?" She asked.

"I've started my own firm. You know how capable your husband is" he chuckled.

"Of course you're incredible" Chantel smiled wrapping his hand around his torso.

"I love you my crazy wife" He muttered.

"I told you not to call me crazy, Demon"

"You call me Demon, why shouldn't I give you a nickname too? I love you the way you made her lips bleed" he was referring to Susan.

"Hm, she deserve it" she whispered.

"I'm hungry"

"Sofia made dinner already"

"I wanna eat you"

"Naughty"

***

"I'm going to kill her!!" Susan yelled smashing her an empty glass on the wall.

"Calm down dear, should I just send my men to kill her?" Mr Harrison asked sitting on his black shinny chair while watching his daughter pace around the room.

"No, that would be too easy. I want to make her suffer, I want her to crave for death. I want to take everything away from her and make her kneel before me" Susan muttered cold, staring into space.

"Hm, she's just as stubborn as the model two years ago" Mr Harrison said lowly.

"What do you mean?" Susan asked not getting what he meant.