Chapter 46: See you in France

"What do you mean, you can't release him? He is my son!" Harrison yelled over the phone. He is on a call with the chief police.

"I'm so sorry sir, I can't. This is already out my control. It seems someone is making the situation worst by releasing some indecent things about your son" The chief police replied.

"What do you mean?" Harrison asked.

"Your son raped and abused a thirteen years old girl in a restroom. He was found dealing with drugs even at his young age and now he almost killed someone just because of a girl. There are witness and evidence in which I can't tamper with...

"This isn't your first time doing this for me.. so I'd advice you to release my son now or things would stop been funny!" Harrison yelled.

"Sir, I.. honestly can't.."

Harrison hang up the phone instantly and smash it against the wall. The news is everywhere. Why the fuck did his son act on his own?!

Back in the police station.

Chantel smirked staring at the chief police. "Not your first time huh?" Her face was cold.

"I.. I.. I can explain"

"I don't need it" she cut in. They had recorded the conversation of Harrison and the Chief police, so Chantel went to grab it. She walk out of the office with a cold look. She was the one releasing the news of Ryan's dirty secrets.

How dare he hurt her brother.. she definitely going to hunt them down..

"Fuckkk!!!!" Susan cursed pacing around the room.

"I never knew your brother would do something like this" Danica muttered staring at her phone.

"Chantel obviously framed him" Susan said.

"It looks real to me beside, we both know how he is" Danica said. She actually believes the news.

"You're taking Chantel's side now?" Susan asked.

"That's not what I'm saying.. I'm saying that the evidence on the news is clear" Danica remark.

"News can be forged girl. I'm outta here" Susan said storming out if the room. Danica sighed staring at the door.

The door opened and Austin walked in, her face turn sour.

"Do you really have to keep this up?" Austin asked.

"As long as she is an artist of your company then don't talk to me" Danica rolled her eyes.

"I still don't know the reason why you hate her, but hating her because of Susan doesn't make sense"

"Whatever" Danica muttered

"The Bright show is coming up in two days. I've informed the other models"

"Even Chantel?"

"Yes even Chantel. She is a model of my company"

"Oh please" Danica shot a glare at him before leaving the room.

Austin exhaled deeply with his eyes closed. Danica is sure acting strange ever since she got back from France.

Danica spotted Nolan while heading out. "Hey" she called. Seeing some envelope in his hand she asked. "What are these?" She asked.

"They are guidelines for the models that are meant to appear on the show in France"

"Let me have Chantel's" Danica requested.

"Huh?"

"You heard me" Danica glared.

"Yes miss" Nolan gave it to her instantly.