Chapter 8: Watch it wife

Chantel laid in the tub with her eyes close the warm water relax her tensed muscle.

Her phone buzz, it was a call from Laila.

"Hey babes" Chantel answered.

"How's your wedding night going!" Maltida screamed from the background.

"Fuck you Tilda" Chantel muttered.

"I hope Dominic is still alive" Laila's voice sounded.

"I don't think so" Maltida chuckled.

"You guys are crazy" Chantel chuckled.

"Look who's calling crazy, crazy" Laila said.

"You're the first ever bride to say the word 'No I don't' in the alter" Maltida said.

"You don't expect me to lie before Father Lord.. do you?" Chantel asked lightly.

"Haha.. I love the wedding, it was fantastic!" Maltida said.

"We're expecting a baby Chantel!" Laila said.

"Fuck off" Chantel chuckled cutting the phone call.

Her eyes caught an article. It was about models. She decided to check on old video where she was on a runway. Her eyes bold and yet Bright, enough to catch anyone's attention.

She won so many awards in just two years. Her manager Rana; her close clumsy friend in the industry. Fast and active with her work.

She was a goddess on the runway.

But just then, she was labelled as a murderer...

Juliana being one of her rival decided to to bring down Chantel using a dark method. Chantel narrowly escaped her evil move and decided to strike back by exposing Juliana's darkest secrets to the media.

Juliana was a drug addict, she went to the modelling industry to make a living in order to pay for her mom's hospital bills.

One thing Chantel didn't know was her move would push Juliana into committing suicide..

'Chantel is so ruthless!'

'She pushed her into committing suicide!'

'i wish you a cruel death Chantel'

'She think she can be the best forever, what a bitch!'

'I never knew she was this cruel'

'Juliana was just trying to build her modelling career but Chantel won't allow it, now she's dead.. happy now?!'

All they saw was the suicide but no one considered Juliana almost killing her.

It was a hellish experience for her, the career she built hard for destroyed in just one day.

Her lover. Kyle Raven; a famous actor decided to break up with her. She cried for days.

She decided to leave for China not informing anyone.

CHANTEL MCCARTHY THE FAMOUS MODEL TWO YEARS AGO GOT MARRIED TODAY.. IS SHE RETURNING BACK TO THE MODEL INDUSTRY?

Taking a deep Chantel kept her phone and dip herself into the water.

Deep down she miss the world two years ago.

***

[SILVER ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY]

Rana rush inside the building breathing hard with beads of sweat on her forehead. Her short black hair blowing behind her. She almost trip and fall but she was fast enough to hold the table. Standing up straight, she smiled at the receptionist.