Chapter 14: Sick Dominic

Dominic slowly raised his gaze at the woman before him and found her smirking.

"Ah shit!!" He yelled covering his lower part. "Are you fucking kidding me?!!" He quickly used the towel around his neck to cover himself immediately.

"Huh? I did nothing wrong.. by the way, why are you covering your self?"

Dominic mouth dropped at her reply. Is she serious right now? A normal girl would have shy away but hers was different. She have this amusing smile on her lips as if she was enjoying the scene.

"Why am I covering myself?" He asked with his eyes turning cold. He began to walk closer to her and stop when he was close enough. His huge body covering hers.

Chantel swallowed nothing as his closeness began to affect her. His broad cheast is so alluring a woman would drool for, his hair still dripping wet. He is far more better than most male models out there.

"You wanna see it again? Cus it seems you love how huge that monster is" He scoffed with his lips curving upward. His naughty side was activated.

Chantel shifted back but her back hit the wall instead.

"Just say it wife, I don't mind unwrapping that towel again, but I can't promise if the monster will let you go"

Chantel face turn paled at his words. When did he know how to talk like this? How does he mange to turn her speechless?

He draw his lips close to her ear and whisper. "It's gonna keep you busy all night if you want"

Chantel pushed him back immediately, she cleared her throat and head towards the door quickly but a strong arm dragged her back.

"Where do you think you're going?.. I asked a question. Beside do you think I'd let you leave just like that after seeing that monster?" He asked and her face turn red.

"You were the one who walked out naked" Chantel finally found her word.

"You are in my room without my permission" Dominic said.

Chantel jerk her arm from him. "Keep your rod to yourself.. I don't wanna see. I've seen the one bigger than this" she Burt out.

It was now Dominic's turn to be speechless. She let him left the room while he stood on his spot without a word.

Chantel shut her door and rest her back on it. A heavy sigh escaped her full lips. What's with the teasing?

"Gosh.. he is such a psycho, how could he talk to me like that. Does he think I'm his wife?" She mumbled. Remembering what she said last to him she sigh. "I probably shouldn't have said that but he deserves it"

***

(MCCARTHY MANSION)/

"How could she!!" My Tyler yelled, Katerina could only sigh.

"Honey you have to calm down" Katerina said.

"Calm? Do not tell me to be calm Katerina. Your daughter had the audacity to go back into that industry and purposely ignore my calls? I had to find out from Mr Steven.. Do you know how embarrassing it was?!!" He yelled again then return back pacing around the living room.

"It was her choice, you know how bad she loves modelling right from her childhood. She didn't pick our calls because she knew we are going to go against it" Katerina finally side her daughter.

"Are you serious right now? Did you plan this with her? Do you even know how upset Mr Steven was? Let me tell you this. If Chantel do not quit.. then I'll have no choice but to disown her" Mr Tyler said and head towards his room afterward.