Chapter 31: Ten times better

Chantel made to close the door but Kyle held it.

"Get out of here, I have nothing to say to you" she warned.

"Can you at least let me in, I only want to have a little talk with you" Kyle said.

"Leave Kyle, I don't think there's anything you and I need to to talk about so just go!" She said almost yelling.

"You don't miss me? I know I shouldn't have let you go at that time I was just scared and now you're back, I've realized how much I miss you. I miss you being in my arms, I've missed your laughter, I've missed the way you chat about the crazy stuff you love to do.. and I've missed your body...

"Stop Kyle.." she cut in and raised her cold gaze to him. Is he serious right now?

"You think you, coming here and telling me this crap is going to let me want you again. If that's it, then you're wrong. You've had your chance and you lost it.. and by the way.. if you're so blind and deaf, how about I remind you that I'm married.. I'm married to a man who is ten times better than you and if you don't fuck off right now, I'm gonna smack the crack out of your head" she shot a glare at him. The only thing she could feel at the moment was anger.

"Ten times better than me.. tssk.. to me you're not married Chantel. You only had a business Marriage.. you don't even love him the way you do when we were together.. I heard the rumours about him being a gay. Have he ever touch, I'm sure your sexual desire is so down right now, I wanna wake it...

PAAKK!!!!

Kyle eyes widened with just the thought of what just happened. She actually slapped him.

He turn his head to look at her again and another slap landed on the same cheek. His lower lips bleed a little from it.

"Watch Chant!" His nose flared in anger as he walk close.

"Or what? You're going to hit me? I know what you're trying to do. Knowing that Dominic is not in town, you decided to trace me here so you can talk your way back to me. Unfortunately Kyle, you're nothing but the past to me" she smirked.

"Tssk.. you must have trust this Dominic Winfrey right? Do you even know anything about him?" He asked with his lips curving upward.

"I bet you don't even know who Susan is and the kind of Devil he is" He added.

"As far he is concern, he is my husband and not even you can change it.. so fuck off, or I'll call the security and claim that you're trying to rape me.. don't forget, there's a camera behind you" she tilt her head one side.

Kyle look back at the camera and inhaled sharply. He can't do anything right at this moment. If he had manage to talk to Chantel for him to enter her room first then he would have had the chance to seduce her.

Chantel already got his move, that was the main reason she slapped her.

Her action alone would tell the story to whoever watch the footage.

"You won again, I don't think you would next time" He said before turning to leave her there.

Wait! He said again...

Could he be..

The guy who tried to abduct her that night?

***

(SPAIN)

She watch Dominic inhaled deeply, he grabbed the table before him trying to support himself. His hand were trembling.

He was drugged? The food he ate not too long ago was tampered with.

Jessica stood up slowly. Her fat ass was round and big. She walked slowly to Dominic, her boobs were bouncing as she steps.

Getting to him, Jessica raised her hand to touch him.

"Get away from me!!" Dominic yelled managing to push her away.

Jessica was a bit surprised, the drug should have lower his sense already but it hasn't.

"Argh!" He groaned holding the table tight. He was trying hard to fight the urge raising inside him.

Jessica moved towards him again, this time Dominic grab her neck and hit her back on the wall.

But his eyes fell on her breast and she watch him shut his eyes again. She bit down her lips knowing she would get fucked soon. There's no way he'll be able to control himself after seeing a naked woman before him while fight against the drug.

"Kiss me, Mr Dom and your pain will be over" She whispered.

"Argh" He groaned out again, His face squeeze as if the pain is unbearable.

Jessica couldn't help but wonder why the hell he was enduring that pain even when the medicine is before him?

One answer..

He doesn't want to betray Chantel.

The door flew open as five hefty bodyguards walked into the room with a gun.

Dominic stopped moving and slowly raised his head to look straight into her eyes shocking Jessica the more.

Wait all the groaning was an act? He was alright the whole time.

Dominic actually asked one of his men to watch Jessica since she was beginning to act weird around him.

He got the information about his food getting tampered with and asked his men to change the food.

Seeing Jessica naked in his room, he immediately knew what she was planning already.. all he had to do was to act so as to know if she was working alone or with someone..

She was definitely sent by someone!

"Do you really think your little trick can work on me?" He smirked before looking down at her boobs and ass.

"You're not even that attractive as my wife. She's ten times better than you" Dominic muttered.

After his word, he hit her head hard on the table beside her. Her head bleed Instantly.

He look around and spot something. "Five cameras" he muttered.

Jessica was so shock hearing this, how the hell does he know that there were five cameras in the room. This man is a Devil!

"Please, Mr Dom, I'm so sorry.. Arghh!!" She screamed agonizingly when Dominic punched her face. Her lips turn bloody. He squat and place his piercing gaze at her.

"Who sent you? I won't ask twice" he asked.

Jessica could only sweat and cried hard on the floor.