Chapter 78: My woman

Dominic's eyes remain cold as he stared at the picture before him. It was a picture of a deadly criminal and beside him was the woman his wife told him about.. Yasmine..

Knowing the fact that this woman was here to trouble his wife, he decided not to go easy on her.

Enzo walked into the office with a handsome smile on his face. "Boss" he greeted.

"Welcome" Dominic smile at him too. "How was the business trip?" He asked.

"It was good. Mr. Felix is quite impressive and accurate. I'm glad I didn't use a whole months there" Enzo replied.

"Take a leave, your wife is waiting for you" Dominic said.

"Of I will, I only came here to say Hi.. do you think I came here for work?" Enzo asked and Dominic slowly raised his cold eyes to him.

"Nevermind. You're working today" Dominic said.

"No" Enzo replied.

"I said you're working"

"No I'm not" Enzo replied and Dominic exhaled. Enzo spot Dominic's coffee on the table and grab it instantly. "Wow, I need this"

"Drop it" Dominic warned but Enzo made to drink it.

In the next moment, Dominic could be seen chasing Enzo around the office.

"Give me back the coffee Enzo" Dominic warned.

"You should do a little exercise.. I'm sure you've been sitting all day" Enzo said and then drank out of the coffee.

He is a pain on Dominic's neck sometimes and they act like brothers most times.

The door opened revealing two ladies staring at them with their lips parted with surprise. Dominic and Enzo stopped and looked at them.

Avery and Chloe kept staring at them in awe.

"Dad" Chloe muttered and Enzo smiled at her. Dominic used the opportunity to jerk his coffee away from Enzo, then pour the drink in his mouth afterward.

"Jerk" Enzo muttered.

Chloe rushed to hug him with a bright smile. "Hey baby, gosh I missed you" Enzo said, kissing her head.

"I missed you too" Chloe replied. She is very close with her Enzo. "I should tell mom you're back, she missed you everyday"

"Don't yet. I want to surprise her" Enzo said, he loves the way Chloe looks a lot like Rana.

Avery walked towards Dominic.

"How's the project going?" He asked lightly.

"Well, we should be done by tomorrow" Avery replied.

"Right, Any news about you two?" He asked causing Avery to frowned.

"I and who?" She asked.

"Lucas. Mr Xander called appreciating the fact that I allowed you to spend the night in his mansion"

Avery choked on her saliva and her face turn paled. Chloe had her eyes widened while Enzo only blinked.

"Ah.. I spent the night the night there because of the rain" Avery chuckled awkwardly. "Nothing happened between I and Lucas" she said.

"I didn't mention Lucas" Dominic said and smiled inwardly.

Avery knew her father was teasing her so she did the best thing she could think of. "I'm leaving" she said and hurriedly walked out of the office. Dominic smiled.

"I have to go dad" Chloe said to Enzo. She made a light bow to Dominic before running after Avery.

Enzo turn his gaze back to Dominic.