Chapter 79: Dangerous intention

Elsa tried to stop staring at the affectionate couple, but couldn't stop herself.

"Elsa" Trevor called gently, waking her up from her trance. She cleared her throat and look elsewhere. Why is she feeling bad anyway, she is now with Trevor. "You're feeling bad?" Trevor asked beside her.

"I just need to visit the restroom" Elsa spoke and stood up immediately, while Trevor has a hard look on his face.

"Why do you have to do that?" Delphine asked when they sit.

"I don't want anyone to bully you" Calton replied. He had asked Max to bring him another suit already.

"I need to visit the restroom, I'll back soon" Delphine said. Calton nodded.

"I'll escort" He said.

"Don't worry it's fine, I can handle myself" she said. Calton battled inwardly before he finally let her go. Delphine stood and head towards the restroom.

Getting there, she came before Elsa who was about to head back to the hall. They both stared at each other for a while.

"How do you feel after snatching what's mine.. huh? You're even living with him, aren't you ashame of yourself?" Elsa asked breaking the silence between them.

"I should be the one asking you that. He wasn't yours in the first place, you pretended to be me" Delphine said, her face calm but one could sense the anger in them. She had faced a lot because of Elsa.

"Everything was perfect between us. Who are you to ruin everything!" Elsa stepped close, almost rasing her voice at her.

"Watch it Elsa. You're disgracing yourself. I and Calton was made for each other from the start. You were the one standing in our way.."

"Hey!!!!" Elsa barked at her face.

"Hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Delphine barked even louder and her face turn unbelievably cold. She stepped closer, her height overcoming Elsa. "Don't even dare try to mess with me again. Trust me, you don't wanna see the other side of me". Elsa wasn't seeing the nice, gentle Delphine anymore, she was cold as ice.

Pushing her slightly from the way, Delphine walked pass her while Elsa fummed in anger.

"I'll kill you" Elsa muttered.
____

The function continue. Calton has a smile on his face same with Delphine, he had his suit changed already.

Trevor and Elsa on the other hand felt uncomfortable.

It was finally time to announce the models selected for the annual shows. Models chosen were called out one after the other.

Trevor was mentioned, he stood and gave the camera a big smile and walk towards the stage while the audience clapped for him. His gaze settled on Calton, it was remaining one person and he hadn't been called yet.

Judging from Calton's absence and Scandals, Trevor thought Calton won't be among.

"And lastly we have our best of best among the models. His work and styles has been mind blowing over the years. This is no other than.. Calton Winfrey!" The MC announced.

Rana and Delphine immediately began to clap their hands along side with the audience. Most of them even stood up to their feet with a big smile.

We love you Calton!...

You are the best!...

Women in the hall screamed his name. Trevor clinched his fist secretly, he just keep hating Calton more and more.

Calton have a big smile on his as the MC welcomed him on stage. His eyes went towards Delphine and he smiled widened.
____

(AVERY'S APARTMENT)