Chapter 17: Goddess

"Bring it on Demon"

Her word made Dominic lips curve up into a sly smile. This woman before him just dared him. How bold.

"You'll regret saying that" he said before crashing his lips on hers sucking it harshly. His hand pull her face closer for a good access. Sliding his tongue in, he determined to knock out every single air in her lungs.

Chantel also bring her hands up to his shirt responding to the kiss in the same hunger. Though his lips was faster and moved like a pro on hers not giving her the chance to take a single breath. She could feel herself getting wet already.

The next thing she heard was the tear of her cloth. She tried to break the kiss but a cold warning came from him.

"Don't you dare" he warned then kissed her deeper than before.

She asked for it...

His right hand went to her boobs which was now exposed before him. He gave her nipple a gently squeeze, she moaned into his mouth then tangled her finger into his black silky hair which felt soft to touch.

She gasped for air when he finally released her. Her face was red and eyes teary. Her hair spread on the white pillow as Dominic began to devour her neck, biting and sucking her like a devil.

They are gonna be hickeys there for sure..

"Oh Dom" A moan escape those pump and wet lips.

Hearing her call him 'Dom' made him want to hear it the more. He sucked on the lower part of her ear and gave it a gentle bite.

"Oh fuck" she breath out curling her toe. What is this man doing to her?

His kisses slowly went down to her huge breast. Grabbing one of them, he took it into his mouth, he roll his tongue on it before giving her nipple a gentle bite. His other was busy massage the other one. Her stomach tumbled as pleasure overcome her system.

He looked up at her face and found her biting her lips preventing herself from moaning out loud. His hand went to his shirt to tear it away.

He grab her by her waist then turn her around. Chantel felt him pull down her short and g-string. She didn't feel embarass about it instead, her mind was getting excited about what's it about to happen. The next thing she felt shut her mind completely. Her lips parted as she felt his warm tongue on her cleaned shave p*ssy.

"Oh Gawd.. Dom!" She moaned out loud as he eat her there. His thumb help in separating the lips wide as he pushed his tongue in and out of her.

Chantel never stopped moaning his name. She digged her finger into the sheet. Her head places down while her ass was up facing him.

Just almost at her release, Dominic stopped and pulled down his trouser.

Chantel sat with her elbow resting behind her as she watch him go to his draw to get a box of condom.

Wait what's that doing in his room? Well who cares.. she just wanna be fucked tonight.

Gosh his build body is damn lit. his muscles well built enough for her to bite her lips. No wonder some women out there wants to be his wife. Her gaze land on the monster she once saw and she swallowed.

It got even bigger..

"Got any shoot tomorrow?" His voice made her snap out of her thought.

"No" she replied calmly.

He hovered over her placing his hand at each side of her. "Better" he said crashing his lips on hers again.

He is going to make sure she scream his name all night!