Chapter 64: Stubborn

"I swear mom, I don't know this lady. She just came out of nowhere and claim to have a child for me, and you believed her?" Calton asked as his eyes dart from Chantel and Dominic standing before him

"We just need to confirm from you first. Those who saw the lady yesterday had spread this news. Are you sure that is the truth, before we go into investigation" Chantel said.

"Yes I'm hundred percent sure, I've never seen this lady, she probably a fans trying to cause a scene" Calton shrugged.

Dominic's eyes squinted, Calton seems to be sure about what he just say. Chantel also think the same.

"Okay dear, go talk to Elsa. She might need your comfort at the moment" Chantel said.

Calton understood and did what she said. He knocked on Elsa's door lightly.

"Calton?" Elsa muttered, she didn't expect to see him.

"Can I come in?" He asked.

"Of course" She opened the door and let him in. "It's good you are actually here. I was cooking, we can eat together" she said and made to go to back to the kitchen but Calton held her by the hand to stop her.

Elsa frowned seeing his sad face.

"Hey I've been meaning to ask you this" He said taking a sharp in take of breath.

"I'm listening" Elsa said.

"You're the girl that night right?" He asked and Elsa's face dropped.

She jerked her arm away from him and shot him a glare. "I thought you said you were never going to ask me about this.."

"I know but..."

"But what? You don't trust me? You don't believe me? Let me guess you think it's..." She stoped and inhaled sharply. "You think it's that lady..."

Calton pulled her for a hug and whispered. "I'm sorry for bringing this up.. I'm deeply sorry babe"

"I can't believe you..." Elsa whispered.

"I'm sorry babe.. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings, I'm sorry" he said kissing her head lightly. He broke the hug and tuck her brown hair behind her ears. "I love you" he Lean close and kissed her forehead.

Seeing the sour look on her face, he asked. "Are you still mad at me?"

Elsa didn't reply.

"You know your angry face is making me hard" he whispered touching her face gently.

Elsa Scoffed. "You're naughty.. I love you too" she said with her lips stretching up into a small smile.

"Just words?" He raised his brow, then lean close to her face and capture her lips. Elsa responded back and broke it after a while.

"I'm cooking" she remind the guy who doesn't want to stop. Calton let go of her and watch her head towards the kitchen.

His phone rang and he pulled it out. Seeing the ID caller, he rolled his eyes. He wanted to swipe red but knew the trouble he'll face if that happens. Sighing, he swipe green and made sure the phone is a bit distant from his ear.

"Heeyy!!!!!" Avery voice sounded over the phone.

Calton draw his phone to his ear and asked. "Hey sisto.. how are you doing?" He asked awkwardly.

"How am I doing? I'm gonna break your head once we meet. I can't believe I'll have to get affected with another Scandal of yours" Her cold voice sounded.

"It will be solved soon, I promise" Calton scratch his head awkwardly.

"Better.. and what's with you having a child outside? Don't tell me you're a pervert" She asked over the phone.