Chapter 45: Caught

"Ahhhhh!!!!!" Henry yelled as he kept in hitting the door continuously until his hand began to bleed. "Fuck!!!"

"Henry!!" Aurora cried out as she watch the fire increase every minute.

"Stop the fire!" She went to grab Ryan by the shirt but was pushed instantly. She fell hurting her arm in the process.

"Please" she muttered going on her kneel.

"Didn't I tell you I'd kill him if you ever get close to him? And yet you decided to see him behind my back" Ryan said.

"I'm sorry, it won't happen again. I promise" she said.

Quill suddenly heard a strange sound. "Hey you're expecting someone?" He asked Ryan.

"No" Ryan replied. Hearing the siren sound, Ryan eyes widened. "Shit! The asshole called the police!" Ryan yelled and they all run.

Aurora stayed on the floor as she watch the restaurant kept on burning. "Henry" she covered her lips as hot tears kept on wetting her face.

Some of the police chased after Ryan and his other gang. The fire fighter were called and they got there within two minutes since there are close.

"This is an emergency step aside!" One of the doctor yelled as Henry was been pushed into the hospital.

He fainted due to the smokes, his right arm and back was injured and he was breathing way too hard.

"Please hang on" Aurora cried as she walked with the doctor. She watch them push Henry into a ward.

Grabbing her phone she made to call someone...

Chantel!

Chantel was about to take the drink when her phone suddenly rang in her purse. Thinking it's Dominic, she drop the drink and and grab her phone.

Susan who saw this, face dropped Instantly.

"Hello, Chantel" She heard a shaky voice instead. Hearing what the person said she stood instantly causing her glass of wine to fall.

Rana frowned seeing Chantel's paled face. "Chantel? Is everything alright?" Rana asked standing up too.

"I need to get to the hospital" Chantel said and they both left.

"Why is she leaving?" Danica muttered with a frowned in her face. Susan on the other hand wouldn't stop fuming in anger.

Austin saw this too and asked his assistant to find out why Chantel left.

Dominic who was on his way to the function got the information from Enzo. He head to the hospital instantly.

"Henry!" Chantel walked into the hospital with beads of sweat on her face.

Some of the nurses recognized her as the famous model who won the top ten award.

"Where's Henry?" She asked one of the nurse.

"Henry who?"

"Henry, McCarthy! Please where is he?" Chantel asked.

"Chantel!" Aurora called. Chantel left the nurse and went to meet her.

"Please, tell me he is alright" Chantel already have her eyes teared up already.

"The Doctors haven't said anything yet" Aurora replied, then bite down her lips to prevent herself from crying.

Rana sighed in relief when she spot Dominic entering the hospital. He ran towards Chantel immediately and pull her for a hug.

"Dom" she muttered. Perceiving his familiar scent helped in calming her nerves.