Chapter 53: Accident

Nolan got into his own room and found Harper staring at him with her hands folded.

"What's with you?" He asked.

"I can't believe Nolan, I've been so stupid" she muttered walking pass him. Nolan was fast enough to hold her back.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"This!" She yelled hitting his chest wiith her hand having some pictures on it. Her eyes teared up already.

Nolan frowned seeing the indecent pictures of him and a whore he met in the club. He is a sex freak and Harper isn't satisfying him enough.

"Look Harper, it's not what you think. These pictures are Photoshopped and I know who did this, it's definitely Rana. That girl has been on my nerve these days" Nolan said.

"Stop, just stop Nolan. I know all you've been telling me is a lie. I only Ignored it because of the love I have for you!" Harper yelled.

"Babe" Nolan tried to hold her but she jerk her arm away from him.

"Don't you fucking touch me. I'm going to ruin you" She said before storming out of the room.

"Fuck" Nolan ruffled his hair roughly. Did the whore he slept with sent this to her? 'I'll ruin you' Harper's word repeated in his head and his eyes widened.

Without wasting a moment he stormed out of his room to look for her but she left already.

In a taxi cab, Harper's face was cold as she made to call someone.

"Hello" she muttered.

"Yes, how may I help you?" The voice asked.

"I have something to expose" she said.
_____

An hour passed and Nolan still couldn't reach her. "She better not release that thing" he muttered calling again but it was not reachable. "Fuckkk!!" He yelled.

A car suddenly stopped before him and two men came down from it. They walk towards him.

"Mr Nolan Brown" One of them called before bringing out his ID. "I'm detective Collins, you're under arrest for raping a nine years old kid" The cop said.

"Uhm, I think you're mistaking.." Nolan stuttered but the man began to handcuff him. "Who told you that crap? I'm fucking innocent!" He yelled as they pushed him into the car.

Actually this was Chantel's idea, Rana had told her about Nolan and Enzo did a good job teaching him a lesson.

The news spread affecting the ford company Putting Austin in a tight spot. Harper was also arrested for keeping his secret. She knew she would be arrested and she wasn't bothered about it.

Austin held a press conference telling the media that the company knows nothing about this. Due to the ford company's ability, the news died down after a while.

Chantel took a deep breath after finish her last shoot before the Bright show.

"Gosh, I'm happy and also nervous" Rana said.

"Me too. I don't feel good" Chantel said.

"What do mean? Everything is going well. You're now one step in becoming an international model. No one will dare wanna mess with you" Rana said.

"No one?" Chantel scoffed.

"Well.. they'll think twice before messing with you" Rana said.

"When are you going to tell me about you and Enzo?" Chantel raised her brow.

"I.. what.."

"Don't pretend, I know you two are together" Chantel said and Rana swallowed.

"I was planning to tell you but didn't know how to put it"