Chapter 55: What hell feels like

"I'll be right back Hubby, I love you" she whispered with her eyes closed.

Uhm, Chant.. we've been here for over 45 minutes" Rana informed and her eyes widened.

They both storm out of the hospital. Chantel bought out her phone and call Danica.

"The show started already, where are you?" Danica asked.

"On my way"

"How is he?" Danica asked.

"He's good for now" they both turn silent not knowing what to say to each other. Danica is the last person she had expected to help Dominic.

Chantel got there and immediately went to the dressing room. She have only 20 minutes left.

"Thanks goodness, I thought I'll have to give an excuse before your walk" Austin said spotting her. "How is he?"

"He is good for now" Chantel replied.

Austin ordered the make up artist to do her job really fast.

"Nica" Austin called.

Danica was already dressed up. She was made to go out first with Chantel but because of the accident, she couldn't.

Austin walk close to her and touched her face. ."you look beautiful my love" he muttered.

"Thanks" she smiled.

"How did you know the accident was going to happen..?" He asked and she sighed.

"The accident was actually meant for Chantel but Dominic took the hit. Susan was behind it. She told me to join hands with her but I couldn't. She is such a bitch.. I'm sorry I realized that so late" Danica muttered with a sad face.

She regretted everything she did just to hurt Chantel. Come to think of it, Chantel never did anything to harm her.. she acted like a fool.

"I'm a fool.. I should apologize to her" Danica said.

Without a word Austin draw her close and hug her. Danica didn't expect it but she hug him back too.

"I've missed this Nica. I'm glad you realized your mistakes" Austin said.

Danica eyes teared up but she wiped it away in order not to ruin her make up.

Chantel came out if the dressing room taking everyone's breath away. She was wearing a long black gown which sparkles under the light. Her black make up was light covering her swollen eyes resulted from the cries. She is walking as the sexy villian.. and she look perfect for it.

"Wow, I'm jealous" Danica smiled. Danica was wearing white. She is the angel of the show..

"You are always good at any dress you wear Chantel" Rana commented.

"I never regret signing you to my company. Even though you said you stay will be short. I enjoy the moment I have you as an artist. You're amazing"

Those words made Chantel's heart swell.

Danica swallowed and walk to stand before her.

"I.. I have so many things to apologize for.. I'm sorry I did those Childish things to you" Danica said and Chantel nodded.

"You helped Dom.. I guess we are even now" Chantel smiled a little.

"There they are!" Barbie exclaimed spotting them. "Where in the world were you two huh?" Barbie asked.

"We were hanging out" Chantel replied before Danica could.

Both Danica and Barbie were shocked.

"It's your turn already" Barbie said pushing them to the curtain.