Chapter 19: Better

"Are you drunk?"

Dominic blinked severally hearing her question. Is that all she gat to say after all those speech? Is she serious right now?

"Drunk?" Dominic asked in his deep voice raising his brow at her.

"Yeah? Did you drink something from the office.. but you look fine to me though" Chantel said pouting her lips a little.

"How about you check it out yourself" Dominic suggest.

"Check what out?" She asked.

"Check if I'm drunk or not?" He said.

"Your temperature is alright so I don't think you..."

Her word were cut short when the man draw her to himself then crash his lips on hers. He made sure to kiss her deep in other for her to taste his lips.

After he was done, Chantel's face was as red as tomatoes.

"Did you taste any alcohol on my lips?" He asked but the woman stay stiff. She haven't recovered from the sudden action.

She suddenly pushed him and glare. "Who gave you the right to kiss me.. don't think I'm your wife cus I'm definitely not. I never want this marriage in the first place so stop acting as if you cared about me.. it...

Again she was cut off by his lips again. This time kissing her gently which totally blow her mind off.

She felt his left hand draw his waist close and the other held her the back of her head. His familiar scent hit his nose, while he nibbled her lips gently.

He broke the kiss just before she could respond.

Chantel face turned displeased. Her hand grabbed him by his collar and crash her lips on hers taking the lead.

Dominic smirked as the woman before him pinned him against the wall, diverting the gentle kiss to a hot one. His hand traced down to grab her ass then lead her back into her room.

Placing her one the bed, Dominic slide his hand under her dress with his lips still molded to hers.

Chantel broke the kiss "wait, you're not planning to sex me again and say it's nothing"

"No, I was serious about what I said" He said.

"You don't deserve to touch me.. not yet" She said getting away from him.

"What?"

"Take it as your punishment for saying those crap" she said.

"But.."

"Maybe I should leave then" she said and head towards the door.

"Wait!.. fine.. I'll do as you say" he said. Making his lips go thin looking like a cute demon.

Chantel fold her arms. "Okay, you can go to your room" she said.

"Uh, my room.. right" He stood then look down to his member. Is he going to sleep well tonight? He look up at Chantel as if pleading.

"What? You were the one who started it.. you can go masturbate or something" She said.

Dominic face was replaced with shock.. must she say everything in her mind?

"Oh" he said raising his eyes brow in disbelief.

"Bye, I wanna sleep. I gat something evil to do tomorrow" She said turning to face her dresser.

Dominic sighed again walking towards the door. 'At least she's here' He thought before opening the door leaving the room.

Immediately the door close, Chantel smiled knowingly. She bought out her phone then call Enzo.