Chapter 27: I want you

Yulia raised her head high, she once again steal the spotlight.

Miss Yulia Bills" Mr Shane called and she stood up with a smile then, walk elegantly towards the stage. The reporter cheer for her while she step.

Mr Shane finally gets why this woman approach her at first. His assistant chose another model since there was still an extra spot. So it turn out to be her.

"Congratulations" Mr Shane said.

"Thank you" Yulia smiled so brightly feeling on top of the world. She look down at Chantel feeling superior.

"And I'm delighted to congratulate another model chosen for the show...

Yulia frowned hearing this. Is she not the only one?

"Her work is so attractive enough for me to choose her myself" Mr Shane said with confident in his voice.

Yulia breath stopped when the next word left his mouth.

"Chantel McCarthy" He announced.

Marcus brow curved down madly as Chantel elegantly stood up from her feet.

Did he just call Chantel?!..

She was chosen by the owner himself.

As if been strucked by lightnen, Yulia stood there as she watch Chantel get on stage.

"Yes Chantel!" Rana stood on one of a table and raised her hand to the air.

Chantel saw this and laughed lightly.

"Congratulations, I can't wait to see you on my show. It's an honor" Mr Shane said.

"Thank you" Chantel said then smiled at the camera.

People began to clap their hands in the hall.

Kyle on the other hand couldn't help but clinch his fist. His gaze head straight to Dominic and to his surprise Dominic was staring at him too with a smirk.

A waitress appeared before Kyle and the lean down to give him a note.

"This is from president Dominic" she informed before leaving.

He opened the note and frowned when he read the statement.

DON'T STARE TOO MUCH, YOU MIGHT GO BLIND.

Kyle return his gave back to Dominic but this time, he was busy staring at his wife on stage. he clinch the paper in his hand tight in anger. 'Enjoy, while it last, she's mine' he thought.

***

(IRIS APARTMENT.. 11:00pm)

Iris walked into her apartment, and began to undress but she heard a strange noise coming from her bathroom.

"Mila? What are you doing here?" She asked, surprised to see her manager in the her personal bathroom.

"Hi" The manager quickly composed herself. "You're back already, I thought you are sleeping at the hotel"

"Yeah, couldn't sleep there so I decided to come home. I texted you but you never replied" Iris explained.

"Oh" Mila felt awkward. "I.. I was just wondering why you changed the shade of your bathroom"

"I did it yesterday since I love white" Iris shrugged. "Why do you care about my bathroom colour and it's late too.. what are you doing here?" she asked finding it weird.

"Nothing I was pressed so I decided to use your bathroom so for the inconvenience" Mila chuckled leaving the place instantly.

Iris blinked severally wondering what's up with her manager. She shrugged it off and begin to undress herself.

She begin to play a music before turning on the shower. She sang as she let the water hot her skin.

Unknown to her, there was a tiny lens just facing her naked body.

After she was done, Iris a black spot just at the corner of her room. She got out, wore her towel and made to clean it since she hated dirt.

She tried removing it but it still stayed.

Getting a much larger stool, she decided to use her hand to remove it.

It like a device being installed in there.

***

In the car Chantel was laughing as talked about what happened at the function. This is probably the best night of her life.

"I love the look on Yulia, she look like someone who just peep on herself" she laughed again.

"I'm glad you enjoyed yourself" Dominic said as they both drive home.

"Oh yes I did" She said the take a deep breath. Her face turn serious as she look up at him again.

"Thanks Dom, this wouldn't have happened without you" She said having sincerity in her voice.

"I was only doing my job" he replied.

Getting home Dominic decided to tell Chantel about the business trip. He didn't want to tell her before the function so it won't ruin her mood. Though, he doesn't know how she would react if he tell her.

"Chantel" He called. Chantel who was about to thank him again paused to hear what he have to say.

"I'll be going on a business trip tomorrow" He said.

Chantel's face dropped surprising him a light.

"H..how long?" She asked walking close to him.

"Two weeks" he replied.

"What? D..does that mean.. y..out won't be there at the Galaxy show?" She asked having her heart breaking into pieces. She won't be able to see him for a whole two weeks. For some reasons, she found herself getting hurt at his word.

"About the show, I don't know. It depends on the schedule"

Chantel exhaled sharply as she shifted her gaze downward. Dominic walk close and held her chin to face him.

"Hey, I would love to see you on the runway. Don't worry I'll try my best to be there and I'll be back before you know it" He said. He is so much going to miss her too. If he can abandon this business trip then he would but this business holds the company and must not be neglected.

"Two weeks, okay" she inhaled sharply.

"You'll be fine? I'll have someone to check on you" he said.

"I'll be fine" she said but her eyes was teary up already.

He is leaving tomorrow..

"Thank you once again for today" she changed the topic.

"Is that all?" He raised his brow, having a naughty smile appearing in his lips.

Chantel smiled, she drag his shirt close and kissed him right there. He held head gently nibbling her lips gently.

He had wish to kiss her ever since he saw her on the red dress on her.

The kiss went hot as both of them craved for each other. "I want you" she mumbled against his lips. she had been trying so hard to hold her crave during those few day so she could punish Dominic, but right at this time, she wants to have all of him again.

She wants to feel his warmth and everything he got.

Dominic grabbed her ass, lift her up to himself then head towards the bedroom...