Chapter 28: I miss you

His hand roamed over her body as she moaned into his mouth. He pushed his tongue deeper pinning her against the soft bed, her hand tangled with his black hair.

He slowly pushed himself in and they both groan out in pleasure at the same time. They missed this feeling. Chantel lips part, his hand held her waist in place as he sex her in a slow pace feeling each other's warmth.

Dominic kissed her neck, inhaling her scent at the same time. How much he missed this..

"Oh Dom!" Chantel cried out in pleasure as she found herself close to her release. His slow pace was killing and she crave for more.

"Say it wife" his deep light voice reached her ear.

"Fuck me harder hubby" She whispered naughtily licking his ear lobe in the process which drove him crazy.

Holding her waist tight, Dominic gave her a brutal thrust which hit her womb. Her eyes rolled over the socket as she scream out his name. He bent her leg over making her knee touch shoulder before diving into her like that.

Their eyes met, and Dominic could swear she look so hot and sexy with the way she moan, some of her black hair was covering her face. His mind went wild when he saw her bite down those wet pump lips. That action alone triggers his urge the more.

Letting her cum over his d**k, he impatiently moved to kiss those lips in a hard way causing her to bleed there a little.

Chantel loved this side of him on bed, and she won't hesitate to take all of him in. She wants to satisfy herself knowing she might not not be able to see him for a whole two damn weeks. The thought alone is driving her nuts.

"I wanna f**k you Dom" She said breathlessly after cummg again.

The next thing Dominic did was to flip her over, making her stay on top him. It was her turn to take the lead.

The hot kiss continue, she roam her hand on his broad chest till her satisfaction. Feeling her hand on his d**k, Dominic let out a sexy groan, she lead his length into her p**ssy.

"Ohh" they moaned at the same time.

Chantel began he moved moving against him. His callous hand grab her fat as she move. Her p**ssy was tight and so warm, he couldn't get enough it.

Chantel throw her head backwards fucking herself on him with her eyes shut. He grab her waist and began to slam his d**k inside her. Her br**st bounce at the both f**cked each other that way.

The both cum at the same time, Dominic took charge again kissing her hard before resuming his hard thrust again.

Throughout the night, the room was filled with their moans and heavy breath.

***

"Argh!! I'm going crazy! I mean how the fuck did that happened?! Did you see the way Mr Shane stared at her? How did they know each other!!" Yulia kept in talking to herself as she stroll back and forth in the room.

Her hair was messing because of her constant pull, even her make up was in a mess and one could see the dry tears on her face.

Is Chantel right about what she said? That can't be true right? Chantel can't be better than her. She shouldn't. But why did Mr Shane smiled when looking at her? Do they know each other before? And since when did Chantel get the approval of being in the Galaxy show?

"Ahh!!" She screamed again as all those questions drives her nut.

That bitch even showed up with her husband who turns out to be one of the most handsome Billionaire in New York. All her effort on depriving Chantel from the Galaxy show went down to drain?