Chapter 69: Do you want to die single?

The man eyes squinted in excitement. "I want you to be my bride"

"What?!"
_____

"I've had my eyes on you miss Winfrey. You are a fearless, young, capable and independent woman and that is the kind of woman I want. Not to forget.. you are beautiful. I'll make sure to treat you like a queen once you accept my offer" The man spoke with a smile and their mouth kept on hanging.

Lucas was also surprised by the man's demand. He had thought the man wanted Avery too on the deal.

"Bride?" Avery turn her head to Lucas. "You didn't tell me you want me to marry an old man, who obviously has no respect" She said in a cold tone, not able to contain the anger in her. The man's eyes widened.

"I swear I didn't know this was what Mr Philip wanted to do" Lucas defended.

The man called Philip flared up, he hit his hand on the table and then glared at her. "Who are you calling old man bitch?!!" he spat.

Lucas expression changed he made to do something but the woman beside him grab the man's head and hit it three times on the table hard. His nose and lips bleed Instantly.

Phillip's men in the room pulled out their guns and pointed it to them. Lucas didn't flinched as he watch the scene unfold.

Avery pinned the Philip's head on the table, her grip on his head was hard so he couldn't move. "You know one thing I hate the most is for a son of a bitch like you opening up their smelly mouth and call me bitch. Say that word one more time and I'll pull out your tongue, cut it and force you to eat it. Understood?"

Philip's face was red already as it hurts from her hard grip.

"Answer me Doughebag bag!" Avery tugged his hair harshly earning a cry from Philip.

His men made click sound with their guns. "Let him go" One of them speak stepping closer to Avery.

Lucas eyes shifted to him. He swiftly kicked his leg, and the guy staggered. Lucas snatched the gun from him and punch the guy on the face before placing the gun on Philip's head.

Other men had their eyes widened.

"Drop your gun, or I'll kill your boss" Lucas spoke in a lazy tone. Seeing they didn't move a muscle, he turn his head to Philip. "I think you men wants you dead"

"No!!" Philip screamed. "Drop your fucking gun you daft!" He was so scared having a gun point to his head. He knows Lucas would always do as he say.

The men drop their guns immediately and Lucas shifted his gaze at Avery. "Sweetheart, you can let go of him now.. the case is settled" he said and Avery glared at him before letting go of the man.

Philip gasped and straighten his jaw. Lucas grab him and place the gun on his forehead. "Act stupid and then boom.. your brain kisses the floor" Lucas warned. Philip shot a glare to his weak men who couldn't protect him.

"Now take me to my sister" Lucas commanded.

After some minutes, Lucas, Avery and Luxury stepped out of the building and the police went in to arrest everyone there.

"I was going to kill you... If I had spend a night here" Luxury said to Lucas.

"How come they had caught you in the first place?" He asked.

"They pretend to be a taxi.. beside it's your problem that bought me here" Luxury said.

Avery watch the brother and sister argue. She stepped into the car without them knowing and start the engine.

Lucas and Luxury head snapped toward her direction but Avery drove off.

"You upset her didn't you?" Luxury asked glaring at Lucas. Getting no reply from him, Luxury sigh. "Do you wanna die single?"

"Shut up" Lucas said.

"What" Luxury glared and hit his chest. A groan escaped his lips.
____

At night, while Aveyy was watching a movie. She was wearing her home casual dress as she sit on her soft couch with her legs on top of each other.. her phone buzz. Seeing an unknown number, she dropped her phone and let it end. The call came in again revealing the same number. Sighing she picked it up this time.

"Hello, who's this?" She answered.

"It's me Lucas.."

Avery quickly cut the call and threw her phone one side. "How the fuck did he get my number?" She muttered.

Her phone rang again and she switch it off this time.

"Fuck him" she muttered throwing a chip into her mouth and continue her movie.

Lucas who had called her just got out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist, and water dripped down his well toned abs. He frowned when her phone was announced switched off.

"I wouldn't have called her if it wasn't for Luxury.. gosh my pride is hurt" he mumbled as he reached out for the glass of wine on his table. He took a sip out of it as the thought of Avery filled his mind.

"She is a witch" he mumbled taking another sip.

***

The treatment of Davidson went went well and he was starting to play around bit by bit. Delphine was so happy about this. She was so grateful to Chantel and Calton.

Elsa on the other hand never showed up after all these days.. though Calton was a bit worried about her.

"Mummy, when is that mister coming again?" Davidson asked playing with one of his toy.

"Soon baby.. he needed to take care of something.. that was why he had left" Delphine said. Her son so much love Calton's presence. She had thought Calton would leave them after donating his blood to Davidson, but instead he stayed and made sure to cheer him up.

The door opened and Davidson face lit up as Calton stepped in.

"Dad!" He screamed and ran to hug him shocking them. Did he just call Calton his Dad. Calton gave Delphine a questioning look. Delphine shook her head indicating she never said anything to him.

"Dad?" Calton chuckled.

"Can I call you dad? I want to have you around. You know I feel like I have this bond with you" Davidson said cutely.

Delphine made her lips into a thin line so she won't laugh.

Calton crouched down to his level and tuck some of Davidson's hair behind his ear. "Sure, call me whatever you want" he smiled, ruffling the boy's hair.

"That's great! I'm so happy father" Davidson squealed and hugged Calton.

Delphine shook her head with a beautiful smile on her face. The scene was just too good for her.

Davidson broke the hug and went to meet his mother. He held her hand and drag it indicating her to stand up. Delphine did as he want and he led her towards Calton.

"What are you doing?" She asked the little boy. Calton was also curious. The boy's next word shocked them both.

"You should get married!"