Chapter 9: Drunk

"Watch it wife.. I hate being hit"

He warned gritting his teeth hard. His eyes cold as he stared at the woman before him. Her lips stretched up into a smile.

"Now that's the demon I was expecting to see" she said lightly.

"I know you don't want this marriage and I on the other hand do not plan to stay married to you forever, this is just temporary and you should stop provoking me. I can't be gentle" He said releasing her hands afterwards. He head towards his room and shut his door with a light thud.

"What's with him?" Chantel blinked severally.

Dominic got under the shower and let the cold water hit his back. He clinched his fist tightly remembering what happened some minutes ago. He never meant to act cold but she pushed him into doing that. After a while, he finally got out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his torso. The water dripping down from her black hair and chest made him look hot.

He went to stand before a picture of a lady smiling brightly with blue eyes, roses lip and cute round face. Beside her was him. They were both holding each other's hand.

"I miss you Susan" Dominic muttered caressing the picture.

***

(NEXT DAY)

"You can't go in miss" The tall build security said to the slightly short lady before him. He had been repeating the same sentence over and over again but the lady still insist.

"Just a minute.. I swear it won't take long. I just need to see her face and that's all don't you have any idea about who I am?" Rana insisted shaking her head with her lips pouted. It took her a whole lot of time to find out about this place. She never thought the security would be this tight.

"Miss, I won't repeat myself. Take your leave now or I'll have no choice but to make you leave by force" The guy warned giving her a snubby look.

"Force? You mean you'll use your karate move. Ha! Don't even think of it cus I love karate. You can ask the madam here" Rana said raising her fist to the air. "I beat up five guys when I was in high school. Don't get too exited because of my height. This baby gat some move yunno" She pushed the air repeatedly.

She watched the security lips curve up into a smile. The next thing she felt was her being carried with just one hand.

"Put me down doughebag. Don't you have any fucking respect?!!!" She yelled while swinging her leg in a funny way, hitting his back repeatedly with her tiny hands.

The huge gate opened at that moment revealing Dominic's car. He was leaving to his office. He saw one of the security with a short girl screaming on top of her voice. The security stopped when he saw the car.

"Let go off me!!" She screamed at the security before he finally let her go. "Huff!!!" she scoffed with a glare and walked closer to the car. 'Damn! My whole salary for more than twenty years won't be able to buy this car' She thought. A smile immediately appeared on her face and she quickly adjust her short hair.

The window slowly wine down revealing a figure. Her face was replaced with shock seeing the most beautiful man she had ever seen in her life. His face and body was just so perfect. She had seen him many times on TV but he look more handsome in real life. Her lips parted with no word coming out.

Dominic raised his brow at the shock woman before him. "How may I help you?" he spoke fluently in his deep alluring voice.

Rana snapped out of her thought and try composing herself. "Mr Dom.. Hi n..ice to meet y..ou for r..eal I must say y..ou handsome"