Chapter 21: Another side

"Ryan!!" Aurora yelled.

"What! You're cheating on me? After every fucking thing I've done for you? I've called and texted you several times, you didn't reply.. I can't believe you're with this bastard. I swear I'm gonna kill him, just watch!" Ryan fired.

He made to move by Aurora stopped him. "Stop, this is my fault okay, he knows nothing about thing. I'm the one at fault just please don't hurt him" she sobbed.

"Get the fuck, out of my way!" Ryan yelled pushing her away. He went to grab Henry up by the collar and sent a punch to his face. Henry's lips bleed Instantly.

People around bought out their phone and began to video the scene.

"How dare you make out with my girl?!" Ryan yelled dragging Henry up again.

"Ryan!! Stop!!!" Aurora yelled.

Henry groaned in pain, his eyes got blur and he know he is going to pass out soon.

Ryan made to punch Henry again but a hand stopped him.

"That's enough" Came a deep cold voice from the person.

Ryan look up just to see two silver eyes staring at him. The man's face was covered with a nose mask. Just with the appearance, Henry know the man is not an ordinary person.

"W..who are you?" Ryan asked trying to hide the fact that the man's aura was a bit scary.

The man spared a glance at Henry whose face was swollen and red already.

"Someone you shouldn't mess with, let the boy go" the man said calmly.

Ryan finally let go of Henry who almost fell because of the beating.

"Take him in" The man ordered the person behind him. Henry was led into the car. The man entered too and they zoom off.

"Who is he?" Ryan frowned before turning to look at Aurora. She shook her head then turn leave.

"Aurora!" He yelled going after her.

In the car, Dominic removed his nose masks and turn his head to Henry who was bleeding with his eyes half close. "Head straight to the hospital Enzo. Make it quick"

"Yes boss" Enzo replied spenden up the car.

***

(ALMON HOTEL)

Yulia took a deep breath before walking into the place. He had asked Mr Oliver to meet her here since it's secured.

"Mr Oliver?" He asked one of the receptionist.

"Over there, at table 34" the receptionist replied politely.

Yulia turn and search for the table. There, her eye met the man. He wasn't as old as she had thought but he was a bit chubby and have this flirty aura around.

Mr Oliver was busy chatting with one of his side chick when Yulia came. Well, he is married to three women with two kids each and he is still not satisfied with them. He believes he is not for just one woman. Seeing his opposite sex drives him nuts just like what Yulia is doing to him right now.

"Oh, the fucking breast!" He screamed inwardly as his lips curved up.

Yulia couldn't help but swallowed at his lustful gaze. Is she really going to do this? She tried her best to portrait this man as someone handsome but she couldn't. Why the hell does girl throw themselves to him?

Well, no doubt he have power and money to spoil any woman. All she needs is to get into the Galaxy show and make Chantel pay..

"I must say you're beautiful" the man said with a smile. Even his smile is kinda ugly.