Chapter 35: A bitch

"Give it back, you're disqualified" came a cold word From Chantel.

When it comes to trash like Yulia, she's ruthless!

______________

Yulia lips tremble the more as she held the award tight against her chest. Tears was creeping down her eyes already. She shake her head not wanting to believe what she just heard.

"No, no.. this is mine, no I won't give it back, I worked hard for it. No I won't. What made you think I and Mr Oliver had something together?" Yulia asked not wanting to believe she is caught.

"Want me to release them to the media so they can judge? Trust me Yulia, you're not gonna like it. Give the award back and earn your punishment" Chantel warned in a low voice.

While this was happening, Dominic pulled out his phone, Enzo sent a message and it involves Mr Oliver's dirty secrets. He smiled and then decided to video the scene where his wife is teaching Yulia a lesson.

"Must you be so ruthless, you know how badly I want this and you're just going to take it away.. I'm.. your.. Fri.." Yulia stuttered.

"Don't" Chantel cut in immediately. "Don't say the last word because if you think of that before then, you wouldn't have join hand in hurting my manager. So do well while I still act nice and don't come back into modeling cus I won't back down until I watch you fall into the deepest hell"

Chantel look a bit scary, she hates it when her love ones is being hurt because of her.

"No" Yulia muttered as much tears pour down. Her career can't just end like this.

"Take it back from her" Chantel demanded and the men went to snatch the award forcefully. Her knee weaken instantly but they held her pull her out of the stage.

Oh, I can't believe she is dating someone like Mr Oliver?....

Why didn't they announce their relationship before?...

How can she be dating an old man like her? Love is truly blind..

Does she have a reason for dating him?..

Kyle's fist clinched. The news of Yulia's relationship with Mr Oliver hit him pretty hard. He look at where Mr Oliver was seated but didn't see him. Not wasting a moment he stood up and went to find Yulia.

In an empty room Yulia's eyes were red and swollen already as she kept on hiccupping every second. Tears stream down her face like river.

Phoebe was beside her trying to console her.

"Fuck off!!" She yelled pushing Phoebe away. Phoebe stagger and hit her head on the wall.

"Argh" she winch holding her head which began to bleed slowly.

"Who told you to touch me huh? Fuck off or I'll kill you!!!" She yelled and Phoebe scurried away from from her.

Yulia swept her hair backwards breathing hard. She can't go down like this. This isn't only her deed. If she's going to go down then she'll bring everyone down with her.

Her face slowly turn cold. as she wipe the tears off her face. Determination flashed on her face as she stared at the mirror.

The door flew opened and Kyle walked in. He actually got to know she was here from Phoebe.

"You!" Kyle gritted his teeth hard.

Yulia looked up at him with a blank look.

"You're such a bitch. After everything I've done for you? You went ahead to sleep with an old man, just for what?!" He yelled.