Chapter XV

(Soojins POV)

When I leaned back, I kept my eyes closed for a split second. I was too embarrassed to look him in the eye.

Before I knew it, he pulled me back towards him, kissing me harder than before. His hand was around my waist, holding me in place.

This kiss seemed to go on forever until he leaned back. "I've wanted to do that for a while." I stayed silent. Everything happened so fast. "I'm sorry if that was too much."

"I kissed you first. Don't apologize." I smiled, keeping my head down.

He stepped closer to me. He leaned in, leaving a small gap as he tilted his head. "You have pretty eyes. Did you know that?"

I quickly leaned back, covering my eyes. "Stop that." When I peaked, he was still looking at me. "Give me a second." I turned around, trying to calm myself down.

He walked in front of me. "Do I make you nervous?"

"It's not that!" I lied. "I just, uhm, I." He stopped me before I could say another word.

"I do, don't I?" He smirked. "Show me those pretty eyes again." I nearly froze from his words.

"Actually, it's getting late." I fake yawned. "I'm so tired." I laughed.

"Let's go to bed." He grabbed my hand.

"Actually, I'm going to sleep on the couch." I smiled.

"Okay, if that's what makes you comfortable. If you want to come sleep with me, feel free too." He smirked and walked into the bedroom.

I let out a sigh of relief. What just happened? Did that really happen? I felt my cheeks, I was blood red. Did he mean all that? Or is he using me again?

As I laid on the couch, I couldn't sleep. Something deep down told me that he was just using me like before, but I couldn't tell.

He was so closed off, how can I date someone I don't even know. Things were moving so fast, but I wanted more of it.

Should we slow down? Was the timing right? I wanted this more than he did, but I knew this was going to get me into trouble.

(Minhos POV)

As I laid in her bed, my heart was still racing from earlier. The way her lips felt so soft and how her hands glided down my back.

I felt like a kid again. Like I had some sort of crush. I had never felt this way. Was I taking this too fast? Does she think we need to slow down?

I didn't want to waste any time. She was so gentle and kind. It was something I wasn't used to, but I craved.

I stared at the ceiling before drifting off to sleep. I woke up to the sound of her bedroom door opening.

"Soojin?" I sat up. She was standing by the door.

"I, uhm, couldn't sleep on the couch. It's a little uncomfortable." She shuffled her feet.

"Come lay down." I opened the blanket and motioned for her to climb in.

"Are you sure? I don't want to be a bother." I stood up and walked to her.

"Come on." I lifted her up and carried her to bed. "You're not a bother."

"I can walk myself." She pouted.

I leaned in really close, inches away from her. "I know, just wanted to help." I smiled before laying down.

She sat up for a while. "Are you going to lay down?"

"I'm just going to scoot all the way over here." She laughed.

"Alright, if you say so." I chuckled.

When I woke up the next morning, she was wrapped around me. Her head was in my chest. She was curled up against me.

I took a minute to stare at her and slowly play with her hair, trying to be careful to not wake her.

As I rolled over, her eyes batted slowly. "Told you you'd end up next to me." I laughed.

"Whatever." She rolled her eyes, getting up from bed.

(Soojins POV)

As I walked into the kitchen, Minho was close behind like a lost puppy.

I stopped to look at him. "What're you doing?"

"What do you mean?"

"You're following me." I giggled.

"Am I not allowed to be next to you?" He tilted his head.

"It's not that." I laughed some more. "It makes you look like a dog." I couldn't contain my laughter.

"That's mean." He pouted. "I'm not a dog."

"I never said you were." I laughed. "Now come sit down, I'm making breakfast."

He sat at the table while I cooked in the kitchen. I was so busy with Minho that I almost forgot that Ari was coming.

"You need to hide." I startled him.

"Why?" He looked around.

"Ari's coming!" I panicked. "She can't see you here. She'll know you spent the night!"

He laughed at me. "Do you not want her to know?"

"Not right now! It's not the best time, let's go!" I grabbed his hand and dragged him into my closet. "I'm so sorry. Stay here." I closed the doors.

Ari began to knock on the door. "Hang on!" I screamed trying to hide anything that wasn't mine. I opened the door. "So sorry! I was cleaning." I smiled.

"You're acting a little weird today." She laughed. "Oh, you're making breakfast." She looked over the counter. "Why are there two plates?"

"Uhm." I paused trying to think of a good excuse. "Because I knew you were coming!" I smiled. "Lets eat."

After we finished eating, I was getting antsy. Minho had been in that closet for a while. "Are you sure everything's okay? You seem fidgety."

"I'm so okay. I just have a lot to do today." I chuckled.

"Alright, well I'll leave you to it." She grabbed her things and got up.

"I'll be over later to make up for the time we lost." I slowly pushed her out the door.

"Just call me." I nodded before shutting the door.

I ran to the room and opened the closet. "Are you going to do this every time?"

"No, I just need some time." I helped him out.

"Better hurry. Closets aren't my thing." He laughed.

"We're not even together." I mentioned. "You're just pushy."

"Oh, really? Am I?" He leaned in and kissed me.

"Very pushy." I giggled.