Chapter XXIV

SMUT WARNING‼️ (Sage.. I'm so sorry😭)

(Soojin's POV)

The day to remove the cast finally came. I couldn't wait to get back to my normal routine.

"Are you ready to go?" Minho smiled at me as he put on his shoes.

"I am so ready." I smiled back.

We got in the car, but I was silent for most of the ride. Would Minho still want to live with me after this? Would he still love me?

"You've been awfully quiet. Is something wrong?" He glanced over for a second before looking back at the road.

"Are you still going to love me?" The words just slipped out.

"Do what now?" He laughed. "Still love you after the cast gets removed?" I nodded. "Of course, Soojin. Why do you ask?"

"I feel like you pity me and feel guilty about what happened to me." I looked down. "You don't really love me, you just feel bad."

He turned into the parking lot. "Soojin, that is not true at all. I love you very much." He grabbed my hands. "The reason I left was because I loved you. I loved you so bad. You deserved to be safe and I assumed with me being gone, it would keep you out of harms way." He caressed my face. "I'm not going anywhere. I realized I wanted you to be safe with me. I would die for you."

The tears swelled in my eyes as I hugged him tightly. "Thank you for loving me." I cried more as he tightened around me. "Please keep loving me."

He stroked my back. "You will never have to beg for that. You're just what I want." He cradled me.

After a while of comfort, we got out of the car and into the hospital. "Come with me." The nurse smiled, taking us back to a room. "Wait here. A doctor will be with you shortly."

I sat on the bed, swinging my feet as Minho read a book in the chair across from me.

"Good evening, miss Soojin." The doctor smiled.

"Evening." I smiled back.

"Are you ready to get this off?" I nodded as he cut into it. When it was all off, I felt so much better being able to stretch my arm out again. "Let's get it washed off." He smiled, taking me to a sink, gently scrubbing my arm. "You're all good. Be careful with it. It'll be a little weak for a while."

As we walked out, the first thing I did was hug Minho with both of my arms. "I've been wanting to hug you like this since I met you." My face was buried into his shoulder.

He hugged me tightly. "My sweet girl." He stroked my head and kissed the top of it. "Let's go home." He smiled.

When we got home, I insisted on making dinner. I wanted to do something on my own this time.

I pushed him to the couch. "You go sit down. I'll make us dinner." I laughed and kissed him.

After dinner was made, I set the table and called Minho for dinner. "Aren't you going to sit?" He asked.

"I'm going to go change." I smirked, giving him a slight wink. I slipped into some lingerie, hiding it with one of his shirts. I walked out and sat down.

"Is that my shirt?" He laughed.

"Mhm." I nodded.

"It looks good on you." He shifted in his chair almost choking.

"Does it?" I stretched my arms, revealing my lingerie set.

His eyes widened as he fought to get comfortable. "Soojin." His eyes darted down. "Are you wearing something under that?"

"Do you want to find out?" I smirked.

Before I could say another word, he blurted out. "Please."

"After dinner." I kept eating. Occasionally, I would look up at him as he kept staring and getting hotter every second. "What's a matter?"

"It's hot in here." He unbuttoned the top of his shirt. I watched as he unbuttoned lower and lower. I was starting to drool.

I stood up and walked around, straddling his lap. "Let me do it for you." I unbuttoned his shirt as he began to throb underneath me. Right before getting up, I slightly scooted myself forward, rubbing him on purpose.

He let out a slight moan. "Soojin." His legs began to shake as I sat back down in my chair. He gripped his chair. "Come here."

"After dinner I will." I kept eating as he got more frustrated and flustered.

"I said come here." He stared at me, breathing heavily.

"Make me." I ignored until he stood up, throwing his shirt on the floor.

He picked me up and sat me on the counter, kissing me, hard. He began kissing my jaw and down to my neck as I let out slight moans. He slowly took off my shirt, revealing what was underneath. He stared as he touched every part of me before picking me up again and walking to the bedroom, slamming me on the bed.

He unbuckled his belt, throwing it on the floor. He got back on top, kissing me as he whispered in my ear. "I'll go easy, okay?" I nodded. He lowered his boxers to reveal his member, that was already throbbing. "I'll let you adjust." He pulled my lingerie to the side and slowly inserted himself. I gripped his arm.

"Can you stay still for a second?" I asked, trying not to tense up. He nodded. As I got more comfortable, he inserted deeper than before until he was all the way in. I let out a slight whimper.

"Are you okay?" He panicked.

"I'm okay." I smiled as he sped up. Slowly going in and out until I was used to the feeling. "Faster." I mumbled under a moan.

At this point, he was pounding me. "Fuck." He muttered as he got faster. My moans became whimpers as I began to get close. I could feel him throb with every movement which made me want more.

"Don't stop." I moaned as he kept the same pace. I left scratches on his back as he left marks down my neck. When I finally reached my limit, I gripped his arm before tensing up around him which made him finish.

As he slowed down, he was heavily breathing and shaking. He pulled out and began to help me get dressed. "Did I hurt you too bad?" He asked, kissing my head.

"It's okay." I smiled. He handed me one of his shirts while he got dressed.

He laid down next to me, scooping me up into his arms while stroking my hair. "You did a good job." He whispered as I drifted off to sleep.