Chapter XXXVII

(Soojin's POV)

It was Seunghan's first day home. He was super quiet and hardly ever cried.

Minho and I were a bit nervous about being parents for the first time, but that feeling quickly faded the
more we had him.

It had now been a week and we had caught onto being parents. Seunghan was getting bigger every day. He looked more and more like Minho.

"I hope you don't mind, but I called Felix over." I smiled.

"What for?" Minho asked.

"To meet Seunghan." I cradled him in my arms.

The door swung open as Felix walked inside. "Oh wow." He gasped, trying to be as quiet as possible. "Minho, he looks just like you."

"I've been getting that for weeks." He laughed.

"Do you want to hold him?" I offered.

"Please." I reached Seunghan to him as he held him gently. Carefully bouncing up and down.

"Look at you." Felix looked down at him. "Aren't you just the sweetest?" He smiled. "He's beautiful."

"Have you seen his mom?" Minho joked.

"He looks just like you. Have you seen yourself?" I laughed back.

"So, when's the wedding?" Felix asked.

"Uhm, I'm actually not sure." I looked over at Minho.

"I have something planned." He smiled.

(Minho's POV)

A month later Seunghan was still a baby, but he was more interactive with us.

He cried more, laughed more, and made more noises than before.

Every day, I became more and more grateful to be a dad to this little boy. He was so small and pure. I wanted to protect him forever.

It was finally time to plan the wedding. Soojin had no idea what I had in mind, but I just knew she would love it.

Me and Felix planned every bit of it. We wanted it to be perfect.

"It's hard to believe you're getting married." Felix laughed. "I thought you'd never settle down."

"I once told you that I didn't like her, but I always have." I smiled. "From the moment I saw her, I just knew."

"I could see it in your eyes." He grabbed my shoulder. "No matter how tough you try to be, your eyes say everything."

"I remember the first time she found out what I did for work. She didn't care, she just wanted to save Ari." We took a walk. "I think I knew it then. She didn't want to fight, she just wanted to protect her friend the way I protect my friends."

"She's rough, man. I mean, she's been in the hospital for multiple injuries and still kept putting herself in danger." He laughed.

"I tried keeping her out of trouble, but she's stubborn." I smiled. "Hey, could you do me a favor?" He nodded. "On the day of the wedding, could you help me with a surprise for Soojin?"

As we talked more about the surprise, he agreed. I just knew that Soojin was going to love it.

(Soojin's POV)

When Minho finally got home, he took his shoes off and kissed my head. "Felix doing okay these days?" I asked.

"He's doing just fine." He smiled, sitting on the couch with Seunghan. He had him in his arms with a bottle in the other hand.

I sat next to them as I rested my head on his shoulder. "Thank you for staying." I said.

"Why would I ever leave?" He chuckled.

"After everything we have been through, you have been there for me all this time. It means a lot." I smiled. "I didn't want to lose you like I did my brother and my parents." I looked down. "I lost my parents long before they died."

He looked over at me. "No matter what happens to us, I will always be with you. Even if you decide you don't want this anymore, I will always be in your life in some shape or form. There's no need to worry." He kissed the top of my head.

In that moment, I knew that he would never leave. Me and him were bound together forever.