The wedding

(Soojins POV)

It was the day of the wedding and I was getting quite nervous. Minho had been with Felix all day considering it is bad luck to see each other before the ceremony.

I was with Ari and Seunghan the entire time. Seunghan was now one and very attentive so we had to keep a close eye on him.

"Are you ready?" Ari said, excitedly.

"I'm quite nervous." I fidgeted with my hands. "Is the dress pretty enough?"

"The dress is stunning!" She squealed. "You're going to look beautiful. Now let's go before we are late!" She dragged me out the door and into the car.

We arrived at the makeup salon to get it done for the big day. As Ari confirmed the appointment, I couldn't help but to notice that my chest felt heavy and my breathing was fast.

"Are you okay?" Ari looked over.

"I think I'm panicking." I held my chest. "This is a big change for me."

She kneeled down in front of my chair. "No matter what happens, I'm right here with you. When you have no one, you'll always have me." She smiled. "Try to relax a bit." I nodded while slowing down my breathing.

"Alright, what are you looking to get done today?" The lady asked me.

I pondered for a good minute before answering. "I just want something natural."

"Any specific colors you're looking for?" She asked.

"Just some natural colors, nothing too bright." I smiled.

After she had finished, I stood up from my chair, taking a look in the mirror.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

It was absolutely perfect. "Thank you so much! I love it." I smiled, warmly.

"Now let's go get you into that dress." Ari dragged me back into the car. We arrived at the venue where Minho and Felix were, but we were cautious. "Alright, let's go in here." Ari led me to the room.

We weren't having a normal wedding. My dress was red and his suit matched my theme. It was untraditional and unique, but it was how we wanted it.

Ari helped me slip into my dress and avoid destroying my makeup. As I looked in the mirror, I twirled in the dress.

 As I looked in the mirror, I twirled in the dress

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Soft For Herजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें