Chapter XXII

(Soojins POV)

The next day, Minho rushed to call Ari. She had been worried sick about me for weeks now. Minho had broke to the news to me that I had died and came back.

I don't remember being dead. The last thing I remember was falling and then I woke up. It was like no days had passsed so it felt weird for everyone to say it had been almost 3 weeks.

"She's on her way." Minho smiled as he helped me get dressed. Between my broken arm and a fractured ankle, it was a task.

He closed his eyes as I slipped into my shirt. "You know, you can look, right?"

"That's okay." He giggled. "I'll give you some privacy." I couldn't help, but to laugh at him.

"We're a couple now, you're bound to see it anyways." His face turned every shade of red.

"Lets get you healed first." We both smiled and laughed at ourselves.

As I put my last piece of clothing on, Ari walked through the door. "Jinnie!" She yelled, hugging me tightly. "Oh, how I've missed you!" She cried. "I knew you'd make it!"

"To you, it's been 3 weeks. To me, I just saw you yesterday." I laughed, but hugging her tighter than before. "Thank you for the bracelet. I'll never take it off." I smiled.

"Soojin, there's someone I want you to meet." She paused. "Don't freak out, everything is okay." She reached out into the hallway, I peaked over her shoulder to get a good look, but couldn't see passed the door frame.

"Soojin." A familiar voice called. As he stepped through the door, I froze, backing into Minhos chest. "As you know I'm Aris' dad, but you can call me Mr.Lee." Minho held me as I shook with fear. "I just want to put all of this behind us. I retired a few weeks ago. Me and Ari have been mending our relationship a bit."

"But, you hurt me?" I spoke up. "I'm not sure if I can forgive you."

"I'm not asking you to, kid." He smiled. "I'm letting you know that I'm not a threat anymore." I sighed in relief.

"It's nice to formally meet you." I giggled. "I can't forgive you right now, but someday I think I can." I smiled.

"And even if you don't, I don't deserve your forgiveness." He trailed off. "Anyways, me and Ari ought to be heading out."

"I'll come back later today! I have a few things I need to do." She smiled, closing the door.

(Minhos POV)

As the nurse came in for her examination, I stared at her in adoration. She was so pretty. She completed every aspect of me.

"You should be set to go home tomorrow." The nurse smiled, leaving the room.

She sulked on the bed for a while. Staring down and fidgeting with her hands. "What's wrong?" I approached her, sitting next to her.

"I want to go home today." She pouted.

"Just a few more hours and we'll go home." I fixed her hair. "I'll drop you off tomorrow." I smiled.

"Minho." She grabbed my hand. "Why don't you stay with me."

"Tomorrow?" I questioned.

"No, like." She paused. "Lets live together." My eyes widened a bit. It was so sudden.

"Are you sure?"

"I'm sure." She nodded.

"Okay, but at any point if you change your mind, let me know." I smiled, kissing the top of her head.

~The Next Day~

I packed Soojins bags to get her ready for her discharge. She sat on the edge of the bed kicking her feet.

I walked up to her, gently fixing her cast that was wrapped around her arm and tightening the buckle that was around her neck.

"There you go." I smiled. "Is that better?" She nodded. "Don't worry about the cast, okay? It'll be off by next week. Your arm is healing beautifully."

"Thank you so much, Min." I smiled at the nickname she gave me.

"You're welcome, Jinnie." We both giggled at each other.

When we arrived at her house, I unloaded the car. She laid on the couch. "It's so nice to be home."

"I'd say." I laughed. "Look, I need to run over to my place and grab some things. Can I bring Milo?" I asked.

"Of course you can." She sat up in excitement. "Eventually, all of your stuff will need to come here."

"Not so fast. You don't even know if you can live with me." I chuckled. "What if you get bored of me?"

"I could never ger bored of you." She kissed me. I wanted to pull her in more, but for the sake of her healing, I refrained. "Now go grab Milo!"

(Soojins POV)

I called Ari while I waited for Minho to come back. "Did you get home safely?" She asked.

"I did. Minho went back to his place to grab some things."

"Did you leave some stuff at his house?" She questioned.

"No, actually he's going to be living with me." She was silent for a second.

"Are you sure about this? It's totally your choice, but this is all so new to you both." I understood her concern.

"He's not permanently living here for now. We are testing things out. Plus someones got to take care of me" I laughed. "Can't do much with a broken arm and a fractured ankle."

"If you need anything at all, just call me. If for some reason you two don't work, I am always here for you."

"I will and thank you so much." I smiled.

"That's what friends are for." She laughed. "I have to go. Me and dad have an event soon." I hung up.

Minho came through the door minutes later with Milo and a few of his bags. "We're home!" He screamed.

Milo ran up to me instantly. Sitting on my lap. "I think he likes me." I giggled.

"What's there not to like about you?" He smiled and sat next to me. "I think he found his new favorite person." I leaned into Minho, resting my head on his shoulder.

"And I found mine." He giggled at my words.

"Oh, really?" I nodded. "Well, then you're mine."