The Gal Aura Is Too Bright!!

The following day, as I was heading to class, I found myself encircled by a group of curious classmates, their faces etched with intrigue.

"Nakasone-kun," one of them began, "what's the deal with you and Yukina Minato yesterday?"

He thrust his phone towards me, revealing a photo of Yukina and me walking together on the sidewalk.

I sighed inwardly. There was no escaping the watchful eyes of my classmates. I couldn't avoid this conversation, so I decided to address it directly.

"Oh, that? We just bumped into each other on the street, so we decided to hang out for a bit."

The group exchanged glances and muttered among themselves. It was clear they were expecting something more scandalous.

"You sure that's all it was?" another classmate probed, raising an eyebrow.

I chuckled, "Yeah, seriously, it was just a chance encounter. Nothing to get worked up about."

The classroom buzzed with chatter until a teacher entered, tapping the wooden podium with a clipboard to get our attention. We all settled down, though I noticed some classmates shooting me disapproving glances.

"Listen up, everyone," the teacher announced. "I have an important announcement to make."

The boys shifted in their seats, curious about what was to come.

"Attention, boys! Today is a half-day, but I'm assigning you some homework, so please make sure to complete it."

A collective groan swept through the classroom as some boys protested. It seemed that no one was thrilled about having homework on a half-day, but eventually, they resigned themselves to the reality of the situation.

With the teacher's announcement delivered, I knew I had to make my move. Grabbing my bag hastily, I bolted out of the classroom.

"HEY! HE'S ESCAPING!"

"Don't let him get away!!" I heard voices behind me, realizing that my classmates were in hot pursuit.

I dashed through the hallway, the sound of footsteps echoing behind me as my classmates pursued me relentlessly.

I ran past a teacher, who shouted, "Hey! Don't run in the hallway!" but I couldn't afford to stop now! They'll kill me!

Breathless and heart-pounding, I finally reached the school gate. The pursuit seemed to have slowed down, and I had a moment to catch my breath.

"That was close."

I slowly walked along the side road, panting and trying to catch my breath. As I continued, I noticed a familiar figure up ahead, accompanied by two other girls. She paused when she saw me.

"Nakasone-kun?" she called out.

"I-Imai-san?"

The first girl beside her asked, "Hm? Who is he?"

Lisa, the other girl, turned to me and inquired, "Do you know him?"

"Yeah... He's Nakasone Kyo, the guy I was telling you about!" Imai-san exclaimed.

The two girls turned their attention to me. "Ohh~ So this is the guy!"

One of the girls then said with a mischievous grin, "Say, you look cute!~ Wanna hook up?!"

I blushed and stammered, "Eh?! Ahh... Ermm..."

Lisa quickly stepped in, winking at me. "Sorry, but he's busy with me today, right Nakasone-kun?"

"Huh? Yeah..."

What the hell is going on?

The two girls continued to tease us, "Aww~ I see... So are you two... going out?"

Both of us blushed and stammered in unison, "N-no! We're actually... workers... ahh! Yes! Just co-workers!" I managed to say, looking to Imai-san for confirmation.

Imai-san nodded quickly, adding, "Y-Yeah... Actually, I think Nakasone-kun is not interested in girls despite working at CirCLE."

I panicked for a moment and blurted out, "Huh?! I have interests in girls!" I looked at Imai-san, my face reddening, "I-I mean... I do... have interests in girls..."

The three girls burst into laughter, with one of them commenting, "Wow~ He's dense yet cute~"

What the hell am I saying...?!

The girls continued to giggle, clearly enjoying the playful banter. The other girl winked at me teasingly, "Well, Nakasone-kun, it's good to know you have interest in girls, even if you're a bit shy about it."

"Yeah, Nakasone-kun," one of the girls chimed in, "You should be more confident about your interests!"

I scratched my head, "Uh, yeah, I'll keep that in mind."

Oh god... The power of gal... too bright!!

Imai-san smirked at me and whispered, "Aren't you a lady killer~ Nakasone-kun."

The two girls glanced at their phones and realized it was time for them to go.

"Oh! I have to go!" one of them exclaimed.

"Yeah, me too... I have part-time work to do! See ya!" the other added.

"Bye-bye, Nakasone-kun~" She winked at me mischievously before the two of them headed off, leaving just me and Imai-san behind.

As the other two girls bid their farewells, it was just Imai-san and I left on the sidewalk. We exchanged smiles, and she broke the silence.

"Well, Nakasone-kun, it looks like it's just the two of us now."

I nodded, "Yeah, it seems that way."

"By the way, I saw you and Yukina yesterday..." Lisa smirked, "Was it a date?"

"Well... I wonder," I replied, averting my gaze.

"Fufu~ Cute! I wanna squish your cheeks, Nakasone-kun~" Lisa chuckled playfully.

I smiled at her as the two of us walked together.

"By the way, you don't want Roselia to collapse, right? Here," I said, reaching into my bag and pulling out a folded piece of paper. "Give this to Minato-san. She can only open it once everyone is onboard."

Lisa took the paper from my hand. "What is this?" she asked.

"You can't open it. Only Minato-san can."

"Ehh? Is this a love letter?" Lisa smirked.

"A love letter, huh... I would've given it to her, but sadly, no..."

Lisa chuckled, "Alright then~ I gotta go to my part-time work! Thank you for cheering me up, Nakasone-kun~" She waved as she walked away.

I waved back as she headed off to her part-time work.

Should've said 'You're welcome".