Night Full of Encounters

Today, I found myself at the Hikawa Residence, invited for dinner with the Hikawa sisters. Sayo-san's intense gaze made me a bit uneasy while Hina took a step closer, attempting to feed me.

"Kyo! Ahh~" Hina's voice chimed, spoon in hand, aiming for my mouth.

Caught off guard, I obliged, feeling a bead of sweat trickle down my cheek.

"Hm? Kyo? You look pale. Are you feeling unwell?" Hina's concerned voice rang out as she noticed my discomfort.

"I-I'm fine..." I managed to stutter, trying to suppress my unease.

It's just that Sayo-san's gaze is piercing my soul.

"I've been curious, but... what is Nakasone-san and Hina's relationship?" Hikawa Sayo pondered to herself, her gaze fixed on me.

After the delightful dinner, Hina excused herself to get some dessert. Sayo glanced at me, her expression slightly probing. "Nakasone-san, thank you for joining us tonight."

Hm? Her expression changed...

Her gaze shifted to me with a subtle curiosity. "You and Hina seem to have a good rapport."

"Yes, she's very approachable and easy to work with," I said, my tone aiming for nonchalance.

"Working together?" Sayo's eyebrows lifted slightly. "Hina has taken on a job?"

"Oh, Sorry for not mentioning it earlier. I've taken up a temporary role as the producer for Pastel*Palletes."

"I-I see..."

The air felt a bit tense, as if there was more Sayo wanted to say.

"You know," she continued, her eyes considering, "Hina tends to be quite spirited, but she seems comfortable around you."

"It's mostly our professional collaboration," I offered, hoping to steer away from any misconceptions.

"True, work can create unexpected bonds," Sayo nodded, her smile small yet thoughtful.

Hina appeared beside me, holding a spoon with a pudding. "Kyo! Want a bite?" She offered the spoonful with a playful grin.

"Um, I can handle it myself," I replied, trying to reach for the spoon, but Hina quickly pulled back.

"Nope! Let me help you!"

"Why though? I can eat on my own just fine."

"Ehh? But it's more fun this way! You look cute, like a little baby," Hina teased with a playful pout.

"Like a baby..." I felt my cheeks flush. Trying to mask my discomfort, I insisted, "I really don't need to be fed like that."

Hina seemed genuinely puzzled by my reaction. "What's the matter?"

"I don't need to be treated like a child," I muttered, feeling a bit embarrassed.

"But it's so much fun!" Hina persisted, her eyes sparkling mischievously.

Reluctantly, I gave in, feeling a bit flustered. "Alright, just this once."

Hina, with a playful grin, attempted to pretend the spoon was an airplane. "Say ahh~"

My embarrassment soared as I stammered, "U-uhm, no, seriously!?"

Just then, Sayo stood up, taking a spoonful of pudding. "Ahh~" She smiled, directing it at me.

"Onee-chan!?"

"Okay, enough, you two," I interjected, feeling my cheeks burn with embarrassment.

I found myself sitting alone in the living room, fiddling with my phone after the two sisters had persistently, yet gently, fed me the pudding until it was all gone. They eventually excused themselves and headed to their room, leaving me to my thoughts and my phone.

I'm full... I should go back to the production room.