All According to Plan

It was an early morning as I began posting and printing posters of Afterglow. Even though it was just 9 am, I wanted to ensure everything was ready for Marina-san's return, with hopes of impressing her and attracting a large audience.

As I was working, Himari's cheerful voice greeted me, "Oh? You're early and hard-working today!"

I looked up and smiled, "Good morning, Uehara-san."

Himari returned the greeting, "Good morning, Nakasone-kun! Why are you so early today? Rehearsing the song?"

I nodded, "Hmm, kinda... but mostly, I wanted to see you."

Eh?!

"See me?" I asked with curiosity. "Is there something you need from me?"

Himari explained, "Yeah! I want to do a livestream with you! My fans seem quite interested in you."

Interested in me? I paused, grabbed my phone, and checked Himari's social media posts. Suddenly, a shiver ran down my spine as I noticed the comments.

- "Himari-chan! Who's that guy? Tell us!"
- "Is he your boyfriend, Himari-chan!? Spill the beans!"
- "What's his address? Just kidding... unless?"

The comments were on a post where I appeared in a picture with Himari.

A sudden chill passed over me, and I muttered to myself, "Oh God, I feel like I'm about to be hounded soon."

Himari grew concerned, "Eh? Nakasone-kun!? What's wrong!? Why did you turn pale all of a sudden?"

I chuckled nervously, trying to hide my anxiety, "Uehara-san... Please don't let your fans hunt me down."

Himari exclaimed, "I won't let that happen!"

...

"Ahh... well, Is that all? If that's all, then I'll print out some posters," I said, my focus back on my task.

Himari eagerly asked, "Can I help you?"

I nodded, "Sure."

"Really!?"

I replied with a smile, "Yeah."

Himari couldn't hide her excitement, "Hehe! Alright!"

Just then, a couple more familiar faces entered the CirCLE, surprising Himari.

"Don't forget about us too!"

She exclaimed, "Tomoe-chan and Tsugu!?" Himari walked over to them. "I can't wait for later! I'm so excited!"

Tsugumi smiled, "Me too... Actually, I couldn't sleep much last night ehehehe."

I chimed in, concerned, "That's a problem, Hazawa-san. You need rest, you know?"

With the posters in my arms, I continued with the task at hand whistling.

"So? What are we going to do?" Tomoe asked, turning to me as I put the posters on the wall.

I leaned back, considering, "Hmm, Rehearsal."

Tomoe scratched her head, slightly perplexed, "That's it?"

I nodded, explaining, "Yeah. If possible, I want you guys to prepare for later. I don't want you all to waste your time on me since I can handle it." I even flexed my muscles, although they weren't particularly impressive.

"Are you sure about this?" Tsugumi inquired.

I assured them, "Yeah." Makasete

Just then, Ran and Moca entered the CirCLE. Ran looked at four of us, "Oh, you three... It looks like we all have the same idea."