Getting Ideas

"Uh..." I frowned, trying to gather my thoughts.

I tapped my chin, a puzzled expression on my face. "Well..."

Hesitation crept in as I racked my brain for ideas. "Hmm..."

My mind was drawing a blank, and panic started to set in. "Oh no, I'm drawing a complete blank here."

...Shit... I need to call for an emergency meeting.

"Eh!? You ran out of ideas!?" Aya exclaimed with surprise, leaning in closer.

I nodded, feeling a tad embarrassed. "Yeah, it's like my brain decided to take a break."

Aya chuckled. "That's unusual for you."

I smiled sheepishly. "I know, right? But don't worry, I'll figure something out soon."

"I wonder what happened?" Hina tapped her chin, her expression a mix of concern and curiosity.

Maya chimed in, her brows furrowed. "Now what? Is it gonna be delayed? The song?"

Chisato seemed contemplative, tapping her chin lightly. "Everyone, how about we help Nakasone-kun?"

"Agree!" Hina exclaimed, her hand shooting up in enthusiasm.

"Count me in! I'm in!" Maya joined in, matching Hina's energy.

"Bushido!" Eve added cheerfully, giving a thumbs up with a bright smile.

"Let's brainstorm some ideas!" Chisato suggested, her eyes gleaming with motivation.

"Right! We've got your back, Kyo!" Hina declared, flashing a wide grin, her eagerness palpable.

"Kyo?" The three girls turned their attention toward Hina and me, their expressions a mix of curiosity and surprise.

"Since when did Hina-chan call him by his first name?"

"I know. They're getting super close!"

"Wait, wait, don't jump to conclusions yet!"

Aya, Maya, and Chisato eyed me with a mix of amusement and curiosity, their gazes practically asking for an explanation.

Urgk... Why are they looking at me like that...

"Anyway! Thank you, everyone!" I felt a rush of relief as their support lifted my spirits. "Let's do this together!"

The atmosphere in the room brimmed with energy as we all brainstormed ideas. Hina was scribbling down concepts, occasionally giggling at her own thoughts. Maya enthusiastically shared some whimsical ideas, her eyes sparkling with creativity. Chisato carefully assessed the suggestions, occasionally nodding in approval. Eve, ever the optimist, chanted "Bushido!" while attempting to contribute in her unique way.

"Maybe a song about friendship and the holiday spirit?" Chisato suggested, her voice soft yet confident.

Hina's eyes widened. "Yes! We could center it around our bond as friends and how we celebrate together!"

Maya nodded in agreement. "Or we could explore the idea of unity during the festive season!"

Excitement filled the room as ideas flowed, but soon, reality set in. The challenge of creating a Christmas-themed song that stood out was harder than anticipated.

Hina pouted. "It's tougher than I thought..."

Maya's expression dimmed a bit. "Yeah, maybe this was harder than we expected."

Chisato sighed softly, leaning back in her chair. "The concept's there, but finding that special spark is proving tricky."

Eve clasped her hands together. "Nakasone-san, we tried our best but maybe we're missing something."

The room fell into a brief silence, the weight of the challenge evident on everyone's faces. Despite the enthusiasm, the task proved daunting.

"It's okay, everyone. Thank you for your efforts," I said, trying to lift their spirits. "We might need to approach this differently."

Aya's sudden spark of inspiration caught us off guard. She stood up, her eyes shining with newfound enthusiasm. "Wait, Nakasone-san! I think I know what we should do! We should all experience what Christmas today feels like!"

Her suggestion hung in the air, and for a moment, silence enveloped the room as we processed her words.

I raised my hand, about to offer a different perspective.

"Just so you know... Christmas Party in my school is three weeks away," I mentioned, trying to inject a note of reality into the discussion.

"That's a good idea, Aya-chan!" Chisato's voice was gentle but resonated with agreement. She seemed to ponder the concept for a moment, contemplating the feasibility of the proposal.

Hina tilted her head, her expression a mix of confusion and interest. "Experiencing Christmas... like right now?"

"But it's not even December yet..."

Eve bounced in her seat, enthusiasm shining brightly. "A Christmas adventure, bushido!"

Christmas... Adventure... Wait... A Christmas trip?

With a sudden burst of excitement, I shot up from my seat, catching everyone off guard.

"Nakasone-kun, what's wrong?"

"Christmas Trip! How about a three-day Christmas trip somewhere?" I blurted out, unable to contain my enthusiasm.

The girls exchanged bewildered looks, clearly taken aback by my sudden outburst.

"A trip? That sounds fun!" Hina's eyes lit up.

"Wait, where are we going though?" Chisato raised an eyebrow.

"Anywhere! We could book a cabin or go to a festive city! It'll be a great way to experience Christmas!"

Maya chimed in, "That sounds adventurous!"

"An impromptu Christmas trip?" Aya seemed intrigued.

With a quick nod to the girls, I dashed to the door. "I'll talk to the manager! Wait here!" I hurried out, making a beeline for the office.

*Switching to Pastel*Pallete's PoV*

...

Aya's brows furrowed inquisitively, breaking the silence. "What's gotten into Nakasone-kun?"

Chisato nodded in agreement. "A sudden Christmas trip proposal... I wonder what's sparked this idea."

As Nakasone hurriedly left the room to speak with the manager about the Christmas trip, the rest of Pastel*Palettes exchanged surprised glances.

"By the way... Hina-chan, What happened?!"

"Yeah Yeah! Suddenly calling him by his first name!"

Hina, with an innocent smile, shrugged. "Eh? Well, Nakasone-kun is a cool producer, right? So, I thought, why not?"

Maya tilted her head, eyes sparkling with curiosity. "Is calling someone by their first name a sign of being cool?"

"Really? So you're saying just friends or co-workers?"

"Using a first name would imply you are related or very, very, very close to that person."

Hina nodded enthusiastically. "Exactly! It's like, 'Hey, we're buddies!'"

Chisato chuckled. "Well, I suppose we can all start calling him Kyo then."

Aya smirked. "Kyo it is, then. Let's see how he reacts."