Social Advice

"Nakasone-kun, can I borrow you for a second?" Uehara's warm smile caught my attention. I slowly set aside the work of tidying the shelves near the reception desk and turned to face her. "Yes, Uehara-san?"

She leaned in, her voice eager, "Do you know how to capture even more perfect photos?"

A hint of curiosity tugged at me. "I do, but what's with the sudden interest?"

Uehara's eyes sparkled with excitement. "Well, actually, I'd like you to help me with my social media feeds!"

"Hmm? Sure, I'd be happy to assist. But what about the band practice?"

She looked at me, a playful grin on her lips. "Didn't you notice?"

My head tilted in confusion. "Notice what?"

"They've already gone home."

"Eh? Really?"

Uehara nodded, and my realization set in. I mumbled to myself, looking away. "Ahh... I didn't notice. I got a bit caught up playing a level and tried to max combo it."

"Did you say something Nakasone-kun?"

"Ah! Nothing! Anyway..."

"Hey, Nakasone-kun, are you sure you can help me with this?"

"I can certainly try, but I'm no pro at photography."

She pouted, playfully teasing, "Come on, don't be so modest!"

I chuckled, feeling a bit more at ease. "Alright, I'll do my best."

Himari's cheerfulness was infectious, and she seemed to ignore my minor shortcomings. "That's the spirit! Thanks, Nakasone-kun!"

"Now then what should we do to improve my social feeds?"

I pondered for a moment before suggesting, "How about we experiment with different angles and lighting? That can make a big difference in your photos."

Himari nodded eagerly. "Great idea! Let's find some good spots to take pictures."

We explored various corners of the venue, from the cozy lounge to the spacious stage area. I snapped photos of her, experimenting with angles and lighting."

After a while, I asked, "What kind of atmosphere are you aiming for with your social media?"

Himari seemed deep in thought for a moment. "I want it to feel cozy and warm, you know? Like sharing special moments with friends."

"That sounds lovely," I replied. "I think we can achieve that."

"Achieve? How?" Himari questioned, her eyes filled with curiosity.

I thought for a moment and then walked back to the reception desk to grab my phone. With it in hand, I started to explore her social media accounts, scrolling through her posts filled with delectable dishes and various foods.

"How about this... Instead of foods and places, why don't you try posting pictures of yourself with your friends when you're hanging out?" I suggested, looking at her expectantly.

"OOhh! I guess we can do that!"

"Right?"

"Then next time I will definitely post one!"

I nodded, pleased to see her enthusiasm.

"By the way Nakasone-kun..." She hesitated for a moment, clearly pondering her words.

As we continued to discuss her social media strategy, she eventually found an opening to inquire about my involvement with Afterglow.

"So, have you been doing anything interesting lately? Maybe helping out someone in need?" Uehara asked, trying not to sound too direct.

I met Uehara's gaze but couldn't hold it for long. Her smile was infectious, and I felt my face flush slightly.

"Yeah... I guess you could say that. Just a little help with an MV, though."

Her smile widened, and she patted my shoulder. "That's really cool, Nakasone-kun. Helping out someone in need is always a great thing."

"Y-Yeah!"

She is still staring at me.

I cleared my throat, feeling a bit self-conscious under her gaze. "Anyway, about your social media. Just remember, it's about sharing moments with friends and having fun. You'll do great."

Uehara nodded enthusiastically. "Thanks for the advice, Nakasone-kun. I'll give it a try."

She finally breaks into a smile and says, "Oh! Nakasone-kun! Come closer for a bit."

I'm a little flustered by the request. "H-Huh?"

"Come on closer!"

I approach her cautiously. "B-But..."

This is too close

With a sigh, she moves closer to me, holding up her phone and saying, "Cheese~"

Caught off guard, I ask, "Eh? W-wait!?"

Flash! The camera goes off.

I'm startled and question her, "W-What's that for?!"

She chuckles and reveals her intentions, saying, "My first feed with you!"

I feel my cheeks warm up as I turn away, muttering, "W-Whatever. I'll get back to my work now."

Leaving her behind, I head to the reception desk.

With a smile, she comments, "Hehe, that was really nice just now..." Then, she heads back to the studio, calling, "Everyone."

Tomoe, intrigued, inquires, "Oh, Himari, how was it?"

Her reply is laced with a sense of humor, "He ignored my question... haha..."

Moca takes center stage with a confident air and a smug expression. "Then, it looks like it's my turn now!"

In response, everyone in the room bursts into applause.

"Good luck Moca!"

"Leave it to me."