Let's make her shine!

So they were inside the studio the entire time!?!

"So, Nakasone-kun slipped and didn't mean to confess himself," Ran observed, looking at me. "First of all, why are you even feeling guilty about it? I mean, it's already out there."

I hesitated, looking down at the floor.

Ran sighed, "Fine, I forgive you... but Tomoe, why is Nakasone here for?"

Tomoe leaned in and whispered something to Ran.

Ran's eyes widened as she looked at me. "Is that true?"

I nodded in confirmation.

Ran tapped her chin in thought, then whispered to Moca and Himari.

"Ohh~ Great plan~" Moca and Himari whispered back in agreement.

"Yeah! In that way, Tsu-" But before Himari could finish her sentence, Tomoe immediately covered her mouth. "Mmmm!?!?"

"Eh? W-what's wrong, Tomoe-chan!?" Tsugu was taken by surprise.

Tomoe tried to play it cool, smiling at Tsugu. "Nope! Nothing!"

Tsugu looked a bit puzzled, "E-Eh...?"

"Tsugumi-san," I looked at her with a smile.

"Yes, Nakasone-san?"

"I know this is sudden, but do you mind playing a simple song with a keyboard cover?"

"Hm? S-Sure... but..." Tsugumi hesitated and glanced at her bandmates for support.

"Don't worry, we're also here for you!" Himari reassured her walking by her side.

"Yeah."

"Tsugu~ Fight~," Moca chimed in.

Tomoe, however, questioned my suggestion, "You're seriously rude, Nakasone-san. Why would Tsugu play the keyboard alone when she is part of Afterglow?"

"O-oh! Right! Sorry!" I scratched the back of my head, feeling slightly awkward.

I made a mistake there, and it's on me.

But here's my reasoning: I wanted to gauge Tsugumi's skills and see just how good she is. I already knew she was talented, but I wanted to see her skills up close.

The band members took their positions on the stage, each holding their instruments, while Ran held the microphone.

As they prepared to start, I looked up at them. I felt a mixture of nervousness and excitement, eager to see how they would perform.

"Everyone, let's do an 'Inferno' cover from Fire Force!" Ran announced enthusiastically.

And with that, they began to play.

The song kicked off with a powerful drumbeat that immediately caught my attention. The rhythm was strong and energetic, following a consistent 1-2, 1-2, 1-2, 3-4 pattern.

The guitar work was impressive, and the drums provided a solid foundation for the song. Ran's vocals, as always, led the way with their commanding presence.

The performance was both cool and beautiful, and I found myself captivated by their music though it didn't end there.

The guitar really cooked in this one! I love how Moca is playing it in her own style but is still keeping the main essence of the song. The drums are a major factor in what personally keeps the hype beating for me, it's insanely cool

I was particularly interested in how Tsugu would interpret the song on the keyboard.

Even though her instrument might not be as prominent as the guitar or drums, I could hear the nuances of Tsugu's playing.

While her contribution might not be as obvious to some, I could distinctly perceive the melody she added to the music.

The keyboard, while often in the background, played a crucial role in providing depth and texture to the overall sound. It contributed to atmospheric effects and enhanced the track's richness.

It was a reminder that keyboardists should never be underestimated; their role in a band is essential, even if it's not always in the spotlight.

This is especially true when you listen to it closely as well, the piano really gives a good drop/mix of some sentimental add and feel in Afterglow's cover.

I can hear it...!

The moment the song ended, I couldn't contain my excitement and immediately clapped my hands.

"Tsugu, that was amazing!" I praised her with a wide smile.

Moca, Himari, Ran, and Tomoe also chimed in, expressing their appreciation for Tsugumi's outstanding performance. The room was filled with a positive and uplifting atmosphere.

Tsugumi blushed and looked genuinely happy, "Th-Thank you, everyone."

I could tell that Tsugumi was relieved and grateful for the support. Her bandmates' encouragement meant a lot to her.

But I couldn't help but think that today was just the beginning.

"Everyone, tomorrow... let's meet up here and discuss the new song."

They all nodded, wearing confident smiles.

"We're counting on you, Nakasone-kun!" Tomoe said to me.

"L-Leave it to me!"

Author Note: Hello Readers! I just want to know if my fanfic novels are too plain unlike other fanfics out there that have designs and stuff. Let me know since I will try to NOT make it boring. Also thank you for reading my fanfic novel! As a reward take this sauce

-~Mikadono Sanshimai wa Angai, Choroi~-

Take care!