Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Third POV

As Madam Foo Foo took the lead and showed Ezri the way to Cameron's dorm. Many pairs of eyes were on them, as they passed the narrow corridor. Especially when Ezri was still holding onto Cameron's hand.

When they finally come to a halt, Ezri finally realizes she has been holding on to Cameron's hand this whole time.

"Sorry.." Ezri quickly released her hand and held the nap of her neck. Ezri felt embarrassed that she didn't even realise she was holding Cameron's hand for so long.

"Pack your things." Ezri gave Cameron a quick glance before nodding her head towards the door. Then Ezri stepped back into the corridor and was back on her phone again, asking the driver to get the car ready at the front entrance.

"Quickly now girl, don't keep Ms Wallace waiting." Madam Foo Foo sighed and gave Cameron a small nudge to get her going.

Cameron just did as she was told, still confused by the situation. One thing she learnt from a very young age was to never question people with power, no good ever comes from that.

After 5 minutes of packing, she had 2 boxes ready on her bed. It wasn't big boxes because she really didn't have much in her possession. Cameron knew she was leaving, she wished she could tell Kendra, at least say goodbye or leave a note. But with Madam Foo Foo that was eyeing her every move, she didn't dare to step out of line.

As Ezri walked back into the room, thinking maybe she could lend Cameron a hand in packing her stuff., she saw Cameron just sitting on her bed with 2 medium-small boxes beside her.

"You done? That is all you bringing with you?" as Ezri peeked inside the boxes that didn't have a lit on them. There were just a few pieces of normal clothing that seemed very worn out, some lingerie that was her work attire. Another box was filled with things like make up and some miscellaneous items.

"That is all I have." A small voice spoke. As Ezri looked up, she saw those beautiful brown eyes again. Ezri quickly broke the eye contact and turned to her bodyguard "load her things to the car and let's get out of here."

"Ms Aukley, let's get you out of here." Ezri said while helping her to get out of bed . Ezri kept her distance and walked a few steps ahead of her. Not wanting to make the same mistake of holding her hand like holding a childhood crush's hand again. Ezri felt shy and that's something she hasn't felt in a long time.

As they made their way out, a black SUV was already parked in front of the building. The bodyguard had loaded the boxes into the trunk of the car. Ezri held the car door open "After you Ms Aukley" as she motioned Cameron to get it. More eyes were starting to gather at the main entrance, as they were curious what made a rich CEO purchase a low-life prostitute. Showing so much care while being at it.

The crowd grew larger, Ezri swiftly closed the door and fastened her steps entering the SUV from the other side.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cameron's POV

Sitting in this SUV, my heart was starting to beat rapidly and my breath suddenly caught up as well. Fear creeped in again. Thoughts running through my head like a train going at full speed. Where are they taking me? Are they going to kill me there and dispose of my body together with my belongings or them along with my body to save them the trouble of cleaning up?

I shut my eyes tight, trying to get a grip of myself. My body jolted as a voice spoke "Calm down, you're safe."

As I opened my eyes, I saw I was gripping the corner of the blazer and my fist was turning white. I immediately released my grip " sorry sorry, I didn't mean to ruin your blazer." While trying to straighten out the ragged blazer.