Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Ezri's Pov

The hostess, I can't actually remember her name. I believe she had told me more than once what her name was. It started with an F something, I really can't recall. I just wanted to quickly get into the room, as I am desperate to use the loo. It must be the alcohol from just now. I quickened my pace, I could see her getting anxious and more nervous. Maybe she thought I was eager to fuck whoever that was behind that door.

She slowed her pace and turned to me " Ms Wallace, this is your room. You could take however much time you need, it is on the house. We hope you enjoy your time with us."

As the door opened in front of me, I immediately closed the door and locked it behind me. I didn't realise a small figure was sitting right in my field of view. She was shocked, those brown eyes met mine. I see fear in her but she quickly put on a façade. She stood up trying to close the distance between us. I ignored her and went into toilet.

After I was done, washing my hands and all. As soon as I opened the door, the brunette hair girl quickly had her arms around my neck. She was so eager and hasty. I couldn't wrap my mind around what she was thinking. I could see she despised it but... before I knew it she already latched her lips on mine. It was forceful, and slobbery. She had me pinned against the wall now. I placed my hands on her shoulder and gently pushed her away.

"Wow, slow down now. I know I'm good looking and all but don't need to be so feisty" I couldn't help it to add the last sentence. Her skin was milky white, paired with those hazel eyes, and long legs. Her black hair hung loose beside her in soft curls. Now seeing her properly she was only in a pink lingerie showing so much skin. I would do anything to get my hands on her, but with those terrified looks in her eyes. I just couldn't bring myself to.

She tried to latch her lips onto me once more. I turned my face around and moved away. Her eyes started to get teary and she sat at the edge of the bed. Something inside of me didn't want her to start crying.

"Are you alright?" I asked, clearly concerned why would she be reacting this way.

"Am I really that useless? It is that bad?" she replied holding back a sob, trying to keep her voice steady. Hearing her like that, just made me rack my brain more. What the hell am I supposed to say?

I took off my blazer and placed it on her. Firstly, hoping that it would somehow make her feel better. Secondly, I'm scared that I couldn't help myself if I see her like that any longer. "No, it's just I wasn't in the mood." as I sat beside her. It's the only answer that I could think of that might not hurt her, it was partially true. Like few minutes ago, before meeting her.

Silent hung in the air. I didn't know what to do. Who the hell comes to a brothel and just sit around doing nothing. I tried to engaged in small talks, without sounding so awkward. I placed my palms on my legs, don't know what is appropriate at this point.

"Erm, how old are you anyways? You seem too young to be working here." Slowly turn my head towards her.

She was looking at her feet while answering "19..."

That was just too young. No one should be working here at that age. She should be out there studying or enjoying life. How old did she start working in this filthy place? How many hands had touched her?

I was angered by my own thoughts but at the same time shocked. I don't know what I was feeling, there was a tug to my heart. It's been a while since I felt it but I suppressed my emotion. I couldn't do this any longer. I stood up and just as I walked towards the door. I felt a hand on my arm.

"Don't.. don't go. I'll try to serve you the best I can. If.. If I don't, they'll do things to me." She said with watery eyes, staring straight at me. Without waiting for my answer, lips locked once more and her hands were on me again. Trying to unbutton my shirt. I cupped her cheeks and looked at her "I won't let that happen."

I turned her around, now pinning her against the wall. "Now close your eyes and relax and respond slowly okay."

She closed her eyes. I gently placed my lips on hers. Feeling them parting slowly as felt her lips on mine. It was slow and intimate. I pulled away soon after and looked at her " That is how you kiss someone properly."

I didn't know what came over me. I just felt the urge to show her what I was really capable of.

Fixing my blazer on her once more, then I opened the door. I know if I continued on or stayed any longer, I was going to give in to my temptation.

I got to the counter, I could feel her following me just five steps behind me. The hostess was shocked already glaring at the girl behind me. She did not seem pleased.

"Ms Wallace, that was quick! I did not expect it to end so soon. Is there anything you need? Some other girl to your liking perhaps?" I can hear the nervousness in her tone.

The girl behind me was silently shedding tears. I couldn't bring myself to just leave. I may have cost her, her life. I shut my eyes as my heart and head are not in sync right now. Both trying to tell me to do the opposite things. In the end, I went with my feelings.

"No. I need to see whoever that is running this place." I answered coldly.

It didn't take long, after a few phone calls. The hostess was already escorting me to a door at the end of the corridor. They escorted her out. I didn't know where they were taking her. Pulling her by the arm while her eyes were still filled with tears. I had this nudging feeling when it comes to her. I actually cared for her, I couldn't fathom caring for anyone but her, she just threw me off. I just didn't understand what kind of spell she got me under.

I had to do things fast. I couldn't stop them there, it would show that I cared too much. Knowing no good would come from that. Just like how.. my thoughts were cut short when we reach a large double wooden door.