Chapter 27

Chapter 27

Ezri's POV

Finally pulling into the driveway, she was already fast asleep. I slowly removed my hand from her grip and thinking how do I manoeuvre her out of the car. After unbuckling her seatbelt, I slipped my arms under her. Seeing how low the car was, it was then and there I regretted bringing this car out tonight. I should have guessed that one of us was going to get drunk.

With every fibre of muscle that is still working, I lifted her out of the car seat. I already made sure to cover her from the waist down with my blazer making sure not to expose anything. Even though she was asleep her arms found their way around my neck.

When we reached her room, I slowly lowered her drunken body down onto the bed. Then with all her force she pulled me in and our lips met. The lips that I've been dreaming and craving for a while now finally met mine. She didn't hold back, I wanted so much to let into my cravings. I wanted to explore every inch of her but not like this. Holding back my will, I broke the kiss.

"I want you Ez." Cameron said still looking at my lips.

"Trust me, I want you too. I want you so badly, but not like this. Not when you're drunk." I cupped her cheek and pressed my lips against her forehead. "I'm not going to take advantage of that and you might regret it the next morning." I took a step back before I let into my desire.

I walked to her wardrobe trying to find an oversize shirt. Thank god she's super organised, everything could be found easily. I slipped the shirt over her head then unzipped her dress. Making sure she was fully covered before I removed her dress. It wouldn't be comfortable to sleep in that tight dress.

I tossed the dress on her chair then slowly tucked her in. In a glimpse of an eye, she grabbed my arm and yanked me down when I was bending over fixing the duvet. Where the hell did she summon the strength from. "Don't go. Stay." She muffled. Before I could say anything she wrapped her leg around my hips, swung her arm around my waist and setting her head on my chest. Guess even if I wanted to get away I can't. So I just laid still.

Slowly her breath deepened as she drifted to sleep. She didn't understand the urge that I was holding back, all I could do was stare at the ceiling. Holding onto every ounce of my hunger and yearning towards her. The smell of her hair, how her body fit perfectly into mine. Her face was only inches apart from me that I could see every freckles that she had. Feeling my own eyelids getting heavier, I cave in as well.

Cameron's POV

As I opened my eyes, I could feel my head pounding against my skull. It must be the tequila shots. I felt strong arms wrapped around my waist, I wasn't alone. This scent was familiar. When my eyes finally took focus of my surroundings, I was in my own room. I turned my head slightly then I saw Ezri beside me still sound asleep. She was still wearing the outfit from last night. I looked down, I was already wearing an oversized t-shirt. What happened last night? The last thing I remember was she was with Hailey then the tequila shots.

Why was she in my bed? Why wasn't she with Hailey? My head buzzed. Too much to process for now. I love how her arms were around me, it's the closest we've ever been for a long time. Then she suddenly let out a small hum as she stirred awake.

"Sorry did I wake you?" I look at her. She smiled and shook her head "No you didn't. How's your head?" she said while stroking my hair back with her hand. I could see the warmth in her eyes.

"A little dizzy." I replied honestly. What did we do yesterday? The thought of it made me nervous. Did we actually do something?

"Let me get you some aspirin." She slipped out of bed and headed out. I didn't want her to leave, I wanted to lay by her side a little longer. My head really felt like exploding. Soon after she returned with a glass of water. Ezri placed the tablet on my hand and handed me the glass of water. I swallowed the aspirin and slowly sipped on the water.

"I'll head down first. Come down once you're ready." Just like that she left. I sat there trying to recall what happened. Then pieces of memories started to come back. I smacked my head. Oh my God I kissed her. I basically begged her to fuck me. What the hell Cameron! I could feel my own breath getting caught in my throat. I continued to sip the water trying to calm myself down. Her words echoed in my head 'I want you so badly, but not like this. I'm not going to take advantage of that and you might regret it the next morning.'

If things were to happen last night, truthfully I won't regret it for one bit. Her words, her action made my heart skip a beat. A fuzzy feeling starting to ignite in my heart or I just finally paid more attention at it. I really do love her, and I'm falling more every single day.

I took a shower and changed into more presentable clothing. I made my way downstairs and I found Ezri already changed into something more comfortable. She was standing at the end of the staircase. "Come. I have another surprise for you." She was holding onto a piece of clothing and seemed to be excited. I could see it all in her eyes. What else has she got planned. I was actually super embarrassed to face her, after last night.

When I made it to the end of the stairs, she placed the cloth on my eyes. Blind folding me and she slowly guided me one step at the a time. I could feel the breeze on my face, and the change in temperature. We were heading outside to the driveway.

She stood behind me "You're ready?" she sounded more excited than me. I nodded and she pulled the blind fold off. As I opened my eyes, I saw a black Audi A5 in front of me "Happy birthday Cameron! I hope you like it." She swung the key in my face.

My mouth gasped open, words unable to form in my mouth "It's mine?"

"Yup. What's good is a driving license without a car." She placed the key in my hands, that's when I saw the key engraved C.A. on the back of it.

I took a deep breath before I whipped around and planted a kiss on her cheek. "Thank you." I could see her face slowly turned red and a wide smile formed on her, highlighting all her dimples. I ran towards the car trying to hide away from my own shyness. Ezri just stood there with her hands in her pocket still smiling ear to ear as she looked down at her feet.