Recommendation...

Welcome. I know I have like, three other RWBY crossover books, but everyone doing JJK now, so I gotta hop on the trend. This will be a Zenin OC in RWBY. He will not be Maki's brother, since this will be a sorta harem story. Also, genderbend Yuji, Sukuna, Yuuta, Gojo, Geto and Megumi. I'll take all of the burden of this book on my shoulders. Enjoy.

______________________________________________________

Zenin Clan Headquarters...

A lone elder sits in the middle of the room as his door to the office opens slowly. He watches as the guards let a man with grey hair and a cane walk through the door.

The old man clears his throat before speaking to the man.

"Professor Ozpin of Beacon Academy. To what do I owe the pleasure too?" He asks the man, known as Ozpin.

Ozpin holds his cane infront of him. 

"I'm here on Satori Gojo's orders," Ozpin says. The old man narrows his eyes almost immediately.

"What did Gojo tell you?" the old man asks Ozpin. Ozpin stares directly at him.

"As you may know, Huntsman and Sorcerers have allied for millenia. We aim to defeat Salem and all cursed spirits, as it is our life goal since our first ancestors," Ozpin explains.

"What did Gojo ask you of her?" The old man demands.

...

...

...

"I recommend  Mai Zenin, Maki Zenin, and Taro Zenin to enroll at Beacon academy..."

________________________________________________________

In the streets of Vale...

A Grade 2 cursed spirit roars as it is in battle with three of its mortal enemies, sorcerers. It tries to lash at the one with a revolver, but a pole sword is stabbed its ribcage. It screeches in pain. Another sorcerer somersaults on the cursed spirit and punches it in the skull, knocking it down. The revolver sorcerer shoots the cursed spirit, dismissing it of its fleeting life.

...

...

...

These were Jujustu Sorcerers, heroes bent on reducing the cursed spirit population...

________________________________________

With Taro...

"That's another grade 2 down," I said, wiping the sweat from my brow. It was another cursed spirit down for the count.

"Nice shot Mai. Looks like you're more than just your revolver," Maki said, appearing from beside me. 

"It's easy when I have meat shields," Mai told us, smirking. 

"Meat shields that can actually fight," I said, smirking back. Mai playfully punches me in response.

"Who's up for fresh Mochi? I heard Gojo say it's really good," I asked. 

"I'm not into sweets," Maki said. 

"Alright, new plan! Maki gets actual food, Mai and I get Mochi," I said, approaching Mai and leaning on her side. 

"Well I am hungry..." Maki says.

We then hear her stomach rumble in addition. 

...

...