𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐇...

Welp... this is it. This is the finale of the Fesitval Incident, AKA RWBY's Shibuya Arc. It has been a wild and kind of hype journey for you readers, and for me as a writer. Anyways, Yuki is here! Yay! But this might be a short chapter, due to there being SO MUCH FUCKING YAPPING! LIKE SERIOUSLY!

But anyways, Enjoy...

__________________________________________________________

"Did you miss me Geto-chan~? Chu~!"

"Tsumiko Yuki..." Geto says, a smirk on her face.

"Do you remember the ways to get rid of cursed spirits?" Yuki asked Geto, "No matter which method you use, it means advancing humanity to the next stage."

'Now I just need to buy time for Larue to act,' Yuki thought.

"Humanity's next stage is freeing itself with cursed energy," Yuki tells Geto.

...

"No," Geto says, "It's optimizing cursed energy."

...

...

...

"I don't get it..." Taro says after Yuki looks at him.

"I thought you gave on your plan nine years ago, when Toji Zenin was defeated in combat

"I thought you gave on your plan nine years ago, when Toji Zenin was defeated in combat..." Geto says.

"I was talking to Geto-chan, you know," Yuki tells 'Geto.'

...

"Well, whatever. I went back to my original idea," Yuki says, "Besides, there's a big hole in your little optimization plan."

"Extremely few sorcerers and cursed spirits emerge in other places compared to Japan, so Tengen's barriers should be indispensable to your optimization plan."

"Using Tengen to optimize cursed energy would mean only the humans of Vale would practically have a monopoly on cursed energy. Other nations, especially that superpower Atlas, wouldn't stand by and allow that."